Courses Plus

Courses Plus

Built for Shopify

Reviews (164)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive tutorials, and quick customer support. They value the ease of course uploading, regular feature updates, and seamless Shopify integration. The high-quality student interface, customizable settings, and ability to handle both digital and physical products are also praised. Merchants note its affordability, media flexibility, and multilingual support, making it a comprehensive and flexible solution for integrating e-learning.

December 12, 2021

First of all, I have been in the hunt for courses app to pair with Shopify. I didn't see this first and there were different apps I've tried before I actually found out about this app. I even tried programs outside of Shopify because I wasn't satisfied with what I've seen so far with Shopify apps. But I want to stick with Shopify because I might have to sell physical products as well in the future and I want it all in one place aside from digital goods---like courses or programs. I can't remember how I found out about this app, but I am so glad I did. I was almost losing hope and was so close to moving to Kajabi (which can also host a website), but then I have to add an e-commerce like Shopify because I know there is no option to sell physical products with Kajabi. So it'll cost me more to add everything else. Also looked into Uscreen & Samcart (that I even went ahead and talked to these guys) which offers courses and memberships but physical products are not an option. Then I saw this app! It is so simple to use, and it is available in Shopify! Which checks all the things I need and looking for! The best part, the people behind this app is so proactive more than any apps/programs I have tried. They reply so quick that I literally was able to figure out everything that I need to know without waiting for me to upgrade to a paid plan. And once I'm ready with my courses, perfect timing to upgrade to their paid plans without me worrying about having to rush because I already know what I will get from the app and it's exactly what I need. I am sold and I haven't even started! I cannot wait to launch my programs! Simple and easy to navigate for customers/students. And they just released a new feature for "bundles"! This is everything that I need for my yoga programs, all within Shopify so if I ever sell merch in the future, I wouldn't have to create another e-commerce site. Yay! Very pleased!

Flow with Georgina
6 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 13, 2021

Thank you for such a great review! Feel free to contact us in case you have any question or need help! And all the best of luck with your business endeavours!

October 12, 2022

Very easy to install and OUTSTANDING support, they respond very quickly and helped deliver my needs. I highly recommend it!

Mamaninjaprogram
Spain
5 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied October 12, 2022

Thanks a lot! We're very happy to have you as our customer!

April 8, 2021

There is a very dedicated and diligent professional by the name of Anastasia that goes beyond the call of duty to help clients with an issue. I cannot say enough of this app, nor it's client support. Truly outstanding in every single way. Shopify's best app without question.

GrowthSmiths
South Africa
6 months using the app
April 29, 2021

This app works perfectly for my course and is very intuitive and easy to use, but best of all, they have an incredible, attentive and fast customer support. It also works in different languages, mine being Spanish.

Avokali
Mexico
Edited July 18, 2022

Geweldige app met veel mogelijkheden! Zeker als je een winkel met fysieke producten hebt en als extra ook nog cursussen wilt verkopen in de omgeving van je shop. De helpdesk is fantastisch!
Zeker voor wie al eens wat wilt experimenteren met cursussen is dit top. Je hebt erg voordelige pakketten om mee te starten en eens te kijken hoeveel respons er op komt!

Studio Tosti
Belgium
Architechpro OÜ replied April 1, 2022

Heel erg bedankt voor je steun! :)

July 21, 2020

I've been looking for an app like this for SO long, and am so happy I've found it. Have contacted them with a few questions and they've gotten back to be so quickly and have been able to solve my problems in a really simple way. I'm really looking forward to the option of providing free courses on Shopify that you can link to directly and provide anyone with access to. That way I can provide video courses on how to use my products that are free of charge. This is apparently being worked on, due in August!! Very excited. So happy that this app exists, makes my life much easier.

thelifemap
November 23, 2021

Best app available to host Courses. Support team is very proactive and takes adhoc requests as per the our custom requirement.

MM-UBeauty
Myanmar (Burma)
4 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 13, 2021

Thank you for a great review! We'll keep you up to date about all the new upcoming features we plan to release soon!

Edited July 4, 2022

UPDATE: great customer support, much better than i expected. Anton is very helpful and i willing to go further than most other developers. If you want to sell course on shopify, i most definetly recommend this app This app is very promising but expensive. I installed it on my site as i have a lot of courses and more to come but i was very dissapointed to see that memberships are only available in the highest tier which is a huge difference with professional. It would be expected to have membership options at least at the professional level.

World of Amulets
Spain
4 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied July 5, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
All the best with your endeavours!
Anton

January 30, 2022

I was having issues with the set up to my website as im not at all a tech savvy person but i reached out via the help chat and someone (a real person not automated) was there straight away and helped me through the set up while also going the extra mile to set me up with further things - the customer service was incredible! If you are like me and struggle with the tech stuff this is the app for you! thank you again for all your help to make my website come together.

Joy of the Journey
3 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied February 13, 2022

Happy that our team was able to help you out and that you're our loyal customer now. Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you need any help or advice.
Don't forget that you may use Courses app for digital downloads and make sure you check our recent membership feature.
We're here for you,
Courses Team

August 8, 2022

Let me start with customer service is superb! The course looks super legit. Super easy to set up. I can’t wait to see how this goes!

Veronica V Lopez
3 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 8, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review and happy you liked our customer service! In case you have any question regarding the app please don't hesitate to contact us.