Courses Plus , 159 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, comprehensive tutorials, and quick customer support. They value the ease of course uploading, regular feature updates, and seamless Shopify integration. The high-quality student interface, customizable settings, and ability to handle both digital and physical products are also praised. Merchants note its affordability, media flexibility, and multilingual support, making it a comprehensive and flexible solution for integrating e-learning.

December 1, 2023

excellent as a video course app for my shop. assistance in case of need is very fast and available.

Yogacall
Italy
18 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thanks a lot!

August 21, 2023

Searching for an application to manage your online courses? We highly recommend this App. Not only is it equipped with all the essential features to design and host courses on your Shopify store. It also offers flexibility for almost any use case.

We collaborate with numerous apps, vendors, and Shopify platform partners, and wish they all could follow the outstanding support and performance provided by Courses Plus. It's truly remarkable the kind of support we have receive from the Courses Plus team. Thank you!!!

Healthycell
7 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 24, 2023

Thank you very much for your review and recommendations!

June 9, 2023

It has been a whole year since I work with Courses Plus, and I have seen their growth - the app has become more & more integrated with the Shopify store and powerful. The customer service is second to none, and I can feel they do care about my business in every aspect. I do think the value of their product and service is far more than the rate of the app. So my friend, if you are looking for an app to sell your course, look no more and dive into Courses Plus like right now!

Authentic Mandarin Academy
China
About 1 year using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied June 9, 2023

Thanks a lot! It's our pleasure to have you as our loyal customer!

November 3, 2023

this app is great, but the best part is the great assistance from the developers! they just "made" a custom button for my italian course! awesome!

xoxkn.it
Italy
2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied November 5, 2023

Thank you for choosing our solution and all the best with your italian course!

July 4, 2023

This is the second time we use this App on our store. On the first one we already made a couple hundred of sales and we had no problem at all on the technical part. Quizzes and custom certificates where our requirements and this works like a charm. Whatever Question we had it was answered quickly, even on weekends. I will definitely use it again and highly recommend it to others. Thanks a lot to the whole team.

yogalicense.com
Georgia
8 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied July 5, 2023

Thank you very much and great to know you're happy with our app!
Thank you for being our loyal customer!

January 25, 2024

Great!

TCM.Shunling
China
18 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied January 26, 2024

Thanks! )

August 11, 2023

I don't know what is better. App by itself or amazing customer support. They answering faster than angry wife, but with point and facts! :D

I installed every single app for courses on Shopify app store, but those apps can't even be called apps.

Here's the price it a bit higher, but if you need to compare with other apps of this type, this is ultra affordable. Worth every single cent.

Other apps will charge you FOR NOTHING. Customer support "We well reach you back in a few hrs"...

This is BIG TIME problem solver.

P.S I'm not paid to say this, I'm paying them to use app, no worries

Balletrina
2 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied August 13, 2023

Thank you very much for your review!
Happy that you've liked Courses Plus app and greetings from our Support Team!

December 18, 2023

Very useful app, easy to use.
Very good support.

Doctor Cip - Corpul tău îți va mulțumi!
Romania
3 days using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied December 20, 2023

Thank you very much!

June 20, 2023

It's been months since using it. The support has been superb all the design issues and customization were done as per requirement. The reason I choose the courses plus app is their support and their willingness to help the customer. Keep it up :)

fadihussain.com
12 months using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied June 21, 2023

Thanks a lot for a great review! Talk to you soon!

June 9, 2023

We have worked with lots of developers and used many apps on multiple stores. I do have to say that the support is outstanding. Sometimes within minutes we get answers and problems are getting fixed in no time. If you are looking for an app that can manage your online courses. We highly recommend this App. It works as it supposed to. The features are well implemented and I am quite sure that new features and updates will come in the future. Thanks

YogaLizenz.de
Georgia
About 1 month using the app
Architechpro OÜ replied June 15, 2023

Thanks a lot for your review!