Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration and user-friendly interface that allows products to be converted into bookable services. It's praised for real-time updates, built-in communication tools, and customizable options. The support team is noted for their prompt assistance, particularly Leo. Many find it cost-effective, stating it quickly pays for itself due to increased bookings. Its modern design and HTML integration are also valued.

February 4, 2024

I have been using this app for 6 months now and have only good things to say about it! The app itself covers all my booking needs and is easy to use and set up. The support is extremely helpful and responsive, all hiccups get resolved in less than half an hour, you just stay in the chat, and they respond. No emails that take a few days to be answered. I love it and will keep using it! 100% worth the price!

OMG Bikinis
January 25, 2024

I've had this app for a few months, but haven't done any deep dives into using it properly. After a few weeks of having questions but not having the sense to ask for help in the chat, I finally got up the nerve and I am SO glad that I asked because Leo was beyond kind, patient and helpful. I am excited to have my questions answered and be able to utilize this app more fully. Loving the experience so far thanks to Leo!

Cultivated LLC
January 4, 2024

I'm a consultant and I offer various services, some that include other businesses, so scheduling can get hectic. Cowlendar has helped me organize my schedule and maximize my business relationships as well as the customer experience through their detailed customization capabilities. I can keep track of referrals, collect client data and be sure that all my services can be offered without conflicting with one another. The developer was very personable and quick to respond via chat, and for that I am appreciative.

Hrvst Szn
About 2 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Leo is wonderful! Helped me get a problem resolved quickly while it also being late at night. The app itself has been easy to use and has made bookings much easier :)

IMMERSE FLY FISHING
December 21, 2023

Great app, works perfectly and great customization options! The booking process integrates seamlessly with the products. Outstanding support from Léo the developer of the app as well, very fast, responsive and friendly. He even helped me solve an issue that I created myself by inserting some faulty interfering code into my theme (lol). I cannot recommend this app enough!!

PURE STUDIO
Germany
2 months using the app
January 29, 2024

Léo is doing a great job. He has been super-responsive and helpful each time that I reached out to him!

subcultours
Germany
10 months using the app
January 28, 2024

The app works perfectly and has all the functions I need. Furthermore, Leo is helpful and always ready to go the extra mile to ensure an excellent user experience. Highly recommended!

The Bold Journey
Netherlands
January 8, 2024

I haven't used the app just yet but have already dealt with the representative and he was kind and helpful. I look forward to trying the app out soon.

Crooked Soul Tattoo
December 6, 2023

I've had a few hiccups here and there trying to familiarize myself with the settings. I contacted support a few times and they always replied promptly and solved my issue right away. I'm very happy with the app, easy to install, easy to use, once you get familiar with general settings, it's also easier to troubleshoot. I get quite a few appointments booked through this app. It pays for itself fairly quickly.

AVIV
Edited February 21, 2024

The software is amazing but the customer service is really off the charts, Leo replies almost instantly and offers a personalized service to any question or issue we have, Cowlendar is an essential part of our operations and we couldn't be happier with it.

La Hora Sat