Appointment Booking Cowlendar

Developer
Penida
4.9
December 8, 2022

Cowlendar is a great app to allow my customers to book their own private events. Simple and intuitive, it's my first choice for use on my online business.

Their customer service rep, Leo, was especially helpful getting me set up and was very prompt in getting back with me.

Cannot recommend this app enough!

The Steak Shop by Fairway Packing
December 8, 2022

Listen, initially, when I downloaded Cowlender, there was a particular feature I was looking for that I needed help finding. Cowlendar did offer the feature I was looking for and I just knew I had to be reading this wrong. So I got in a chat with Leo, and I was being so rude to him, and it wasn't his fault. The whole time he stayed professional and did the best he could to solve my issue. He did find a workaround for my issue. At first, I was like I don't want to do that. But his stellar customer service made me change my mind. I absolutely love how he handled me as a customer. I would suggest cowlendar to my colleagues.

Your Email Bae
December 7, 2022

The app is easy for users to operate and has a good UI. To complement this, the customer service is exceptional. The owner, Leo, will help you swiftly should you encounter any issues. Watch the tutorial videos, and you should be ready to take bookings in no time.

Out There Indoors
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 7, 2022

super application ! claire, facile d'utilisation et le créateur est disponible et à l'écoute !

SISTERS ASTRO
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 7, 2022

Genial aplicación para la reserva de citas con múltiples opciones de configuración. También me gustaría remarcar el buen trato al cliente, todas mis preguntas fueron resueltas. Recomendable 100%.

Logrando mi mejor versión