Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

Stephanie Cheng Studios

Great customer service. I had some concerns about the display font in the Popup/Lightbox caption, the support team were very accommodating and helped me out by adding the font on their end. Reply time was prompt and friendly. I'm quite pleased with how the galleries look and aesthetically fit with my shop theme. Would recommend!

Angel & Lily Dog Collars + Accessories

This is the only photo gallery app I found that functions exactly the way I need it to and it is very easy to use. Customer support is friendly and replies quickly.

TarPasArt

I am currently working on an art website/shop which requires a gallery page. After some searching I found this app and decided to try it out. Something that immediatly stood out to me is the large amount of customization options that this app offers (e.g. amount of images per row, borders around images, mouse hover effects). However, I required a specific function that I could not immediatly find in the app, so I decided to send customer service a message. The next morning I received an email from Steve, indicating that the function had been activated by the team! Great customer service in my opinion.

Blanket Creek Pottery

Both app and customer service are great!
The amount of galleries is unlimited and there are a lot of options for editing them individually, either in a grid layout or masonry, with borders or without, etc...
There is also the option to add to each picture both a caption and Alt text separately, which for me is a big bonus because I want to be able to add alt text to all pictures for SEO but not necessarily a caption. in other apps, the caption and alt text are inseparable, which means that you have to add a caption in order to have an alt text, and they can't be two separate things.
Thanks a lot for such a great app and support!

Suburbia Style

I use the app for my front page for Featured Collections etc.
I did have a problem in setting up Support was very helpful and quick to respond the app is user friendly and easy to navigate,does what it says. A Good app,good support very polite and responsive ,i highly recommend this app Thumbs up 5 stars,thanks again support keep up the good work.

Victrix Limited

Easy to use, looks great and the customer service is fantastic. Never had to wait more than 30 minutes for a reply from the Cozy App support team

seventhstitch

This app is so great and easy to use. It is looking so much attractive in my store. Moreover, I am amazed by the excellent customer service.
I highly recommend this APP. 10000 stars

Ssama's Stores

I loved the app. It offers much more than other apps for the free version. Fpor my website it was all what i needed

HempFXStore

this app doesn't put an annoying "powered by Cozy Images" link under your pictures like some other apps do... highly recommend this one

Alissée

Very nice gallery, the main positive points are the images management (very easy in the dashboard) and the numerous customization options.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27