Image Gallery & Mosaic Gallery

Image Gallery & Mosaic Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Gallery photo gallery / image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout

Watch Us Women Oakville

Amazing app! Made it so easy to grid my images and makes my online shop look better and more professional. Love it! Thanks

Blazing Bombs Store

I like it, easy to use and navigate.
Dont have any problems learning how to use the app
............

Dropracks Global

The nicest looking gallery i found.
Working great, with nice and clean features.
I wish it could have even more pictures in the free version.

rockofageshollywood

Great app & design capabilities. Great customer service! Emailed them and they replied back quickly.

Little Seb

This app is exactly what I was after to showcase my available fabrics. Caroline added Custom CSS for my non-google font. Legend!! Thanks so much! Loving this app :)

Yay! Supply Co.

See an AWESOME customer photo gallery using this app at Yaysupplyco.com ... easy to use, the right price, perfect amount of "extras" to accentuate my brand.

Relish

A very important app to have in your store! Very simple to use, useful and with a lot of tools for personalize galleries! I enjoy the simplicity of using and the video instruction

The Flowersmith Studio

I've just tested the free version of this app and it worked very nicely. I can't fault it. Setup was very easy and the images load quickly.

Bloomen

It is useful for creating a gallery on our website. Drag and drop function was easy to use. Overall great app!

E&A Vinyl Designz

I have an extensive collection of loose glitter that I use on my custom tumblers and acrylic blanks. Having the Cozy Image Gallery makes it easy for me to display my collection of colors in a grid style and it's been a life saver!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18