Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

Free plan available. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 3, 2023

I like it!

primalprints
Romania
January 30, 2023

Great product always thanks for what you do and its crazy to have to put 100 words. It works. Full stop.

The Don't Unfriend Me Store
Time spent using app: 23 minutes
January 25, 2023

Just added this app so I could have a collage gallery page and it was incredibly easy to set up and embed in my site! Thank you!

Fuschia Designs Shop
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
January 9, 2023

Amazing 10 out of 5

ART-E-FICIAL
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
December 26, 2022

Great App , so user friendly , easy to navigate, highly recommended for create a simple gallery of your previous works

Reverse Fit Designs
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited December 6, 2022

Love the layout and being able to show all of our photos of our conventions through the years with old and new friends that we have met.

FabFiveEvents
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
October 5, 2022

The app is very easy to use and understand. The support team is also very helpful and answers questions quickly.

ChiBeauty
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 10, 2022

Very useful app! Easy to install and configure. Most of the required features are available on the basic plan.

BcardsCreation
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
June 9, 2022

The support team is great. I have a function that needs custom development. Their team quickly realized the function I need, which left a deep impression on me. Recommend this app to those who need it!

Happimily
Time spent using app: 8 days
March 12, 2022

Works like a charm. Had a small request and I literally had an answer within 5 minutes from the developers. Excellent app for creating a nice and quick gallery.

Tapis Noir