Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by Cozy eCommerce Addons

Photo gallery + Image gallery in Masonry & Grid Layout + More

H.R. Lash

Works great very easy to use. The free version being able to actually add a proper gallery with up to 50 images makes it easy to see how it all works

Balloon Place

I have very little computer skills. Cozy Image Gallery is so easy to use, and VERY simple to use. You get 50 picture free. I will upgrade to the next level. Thanks Cozy Image for making it so simple to use your app.

January 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review.It was a pleasant experience helping you out 🙂
We really appreciate you helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Slate Supplies Limited

This app is great and easy to use, would highly recommended it to any one, gave it a 5 start rating. It is cheap and powerfully compared with the more complex apps.

January 24, 2020

Hearing that you had a fantastic experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us.
Thank you for choosing our app, we wish you many happy miles in your business. We look forward to serving you again. 🙂

Headstart

Great easy app that helped me create a better looking page by adding an image gallery than Shopify out the box. Easy and cheap compared with the more complex apps that build sections.

January 24, 2020

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Cozy Image Gallery team values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers.
Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

HomeFoodFantasy

Great app, lots of customization options plus the galleries load fast and look good on all devices.

But what's really amazing is the support! Dave & team went out of their way to help us achieve what we wanted. Now our galleries look great and exactly how we needed them. Thank you Cozy Image Gallery team!

Just Because Boutique

This is a good app. Easy to install and easy to use. Does what it says it will do. Support was good too.

enfin levé

Exactly what I've been looking for for a long time. Super simple to use. Basic functionalities, minimalistic design. At the moment I would only suggest implementing font selector with "Caption" feature.

The Lost Sierra Company

I got the app to put a customer gallery up on my website. I love it. The only thing that would be nicer would be to be able to edit it from the shopify site it's self.

Emmanuel Kyndt

Excellent easy to use image gallery app. Everything I was looking for. Offering both basic and advanced formatting options. Very dedicated support.

Acer Guitars

Amazing. Really straightforward to upload images and no size restrictions when uploading. Would like if you could put the caption below the picture.

I also reached out to the team for support, they got back to me almost instantly and custom coded a solution for me free of charge! Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22