Cozy Image Gallery

Cozy Image Gallery

by eCommerce Addons

Lookbook Gallery Unlimited Photo Gallery Masonry, Grid gallery

Pleasure Dolls Australia

I am unsure whether this app will end up working within my theme as there is some considerable code-work required, but so far the app Support has been top-notch and very accommodating. Thank you Victor, I am excited to see how this plays out.

West Coast Signs and Stickers

So easy to use. Works just as advertised. I just love this app. I use it on some of my product pages as well as my home page. Plenty of options on how to display and format your images. Would recommend 100%

Shop Personalised Gifts

Great app at a Great price. We have been looking for something like this for a while. It's easy to use does what it sais it does and more. Great app keep them coming SHOPPERSONALISEDGIFTS

Atomic Mobiles

Exactly what I was looking for! Easy unlimited gallery creation, easy editing, cool rollover options, embedding in existing pages, and more.

Zovalla.com

Good app! Fast, comfortable and stable. Rich functionality. I recommend to use! will not regret!!!!

foxiedox

Caroline helped us fix our Cozy gallery and it looks amazing on our website. I love the layout, thank you so much!

Golden Curl

The app is great - easy to use, intuitive, has some great features too. The support we contacted was really responsive and quick. Great service.

On-you-glow

Ok, this is awesome, I tried about 3 other grid apps and kept running into issues. This is super easy to use and looks great. Love the glow effect. Its $1.99 a month which is peanuts and adds so much value to my site. Very happy indeed! Thank you

NINE O

Great app for displaying our commissioned projects and wonderful customer support. The only thing I would suggest is adding sub-galleries with a scrolling option for an even better user experience. :)

12 Helix

Great gallery app at an affordable price with useful features and customization. Also, very pleased with customer service and their quick responses

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15