Cozy Image Gallery , 345 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and time-saving bulk upload feature. They value the customization options, professional gallery layout, and image arrangement flexibility. The app is noted for its affordability, reliable performance, and an "Anti-Theft" feature. Support is praised for their responsiveness and custom solutions. It's recommended for those needing to showcase a large number of images.

January 26, 2024

So far I'm really happy with this app. Easy to setup and looks good.

DanShepardMadeIt
About 1 hour using the app
January 5, 2024

perfect app

jackwin
China
3 days using the app
August 24, 2023

App was so easy to use!! Handles everything I needed it to do! Great customer service whenever I had any questions. Definitely would give 5 stars!!

Sweet Cakes By Tay
7 months using the app
February 15, 2024

I LOVE COZY. Beautiful gallery and the options are easy to understand and use. I especially love the aspect ratio feature. I highly recommend Cozy, particularly if your image originals are different dimensions.

Sarah Kersey Fine Art
December 1, 2023

good

RONTEIX
China
About 1 hour using the app
May 5, 2023

It was exactly what I was looking for in a photo gallery app. My favorite is that you can sort them by added most recently so that I can keep photos from my most recent adventures at the top of my page. Highly recommend this app if you’re a photographer of any sort.

MysticNaturePath
11 days using the app
August 6, 2023

Absolutely Awesome! I have posted thousands of tutorials and have a massive amount of photos and links to organize. This app allowed me to quickly upload, organize, link, and embed all in one place. Absolutely excellent and I love the lazy loading feature as well as the intuitive interface. Thank you for making this app!

LeahDay.com
About 4 hours using the app
August 8, 2023

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is exactly what I needed, and I love the affordable subscription. I was looking for the "pinterest", masonry look for my images. Very customizable and perfect for my art gallery. Love that they have an Anti-Theft option too to protect my work from art theft! If you want customizable galleries for your images, look no further! Very Impressed. Thank you! <3

JAC Made It
About 2 hours using the app
June 12, 2023

It is exactly what I've been looking for, busted my brains for 2 days and I have actually found this app by mistake through another one of theirs (AntiTheft).

It's cheap and it does the job really well.

Theodoros
Romania
About 2 hours using the app
March 6, 2023

The app works fantastic. It was easy to install and to set up. Only the masonry design did not appear instantly - but we fixed it now...

HORROR VACUI