Crazy Egg

Crazy Egg

by Crazy Egg

Increase sales by knowing where & why your shoppers get stuck.

LookInTheAttic

Don't waste your time. This does not work with my Shopify store. It just wastes a ton of time, and then 'loads' for hours with NOTHING to show for it. Total waste of a weekend trying to get this frustrating POS software to do anything. It says it records actions - nothing comes up after hours of 'loading'. It says it does split tests - it does not work. Tried to contact 'help' - they are very unhelpful. Emails were nonsensical and did not even address the forever load times.

September 7, 2019

Hi, we understand your frustration. Our customer success team was able to meet with you the same day and within 48 hours resolved the situation which was caused by a Firefox browser setting. We're happy to offer a new trial if you want to try Crazy Egg again.

Super Helpy

The app does not support responsive themes on AB tests, on mobile is horrible, because the test versions don't adapt to the screen, its absurd. Its useless for mobile, the buyers don't use desktops anymore...

July 24, 2019

Thank you for the review. We were experiencing an issue with our screen capture, and instead of capturing the mobile image of your page, we were incorrectly displaying a desktop version. We have fixed this glitch and we'd be happy to extend your trial period if you would like to try it again.

Beluga Baby Store

I love Crazy Egg for Shopify for its incredible ease of use, implementation, and ease of integration with Shopify. Its user friendly unlike a lot of other platforms. It's also easy for clients to understand. If you really want to drill down to what's happening on page level with your customers, this is the program to do it with.

Stage V

This app is great for identifying user behavior and optimization points to drive sales or lead gen growth. It's incredibly easy to integrate, gather data, and even run tests off the platform. Highly recommended and a user of this for 5+ years both within Shopify and off-Shopify for WP sites.

Framed Tweets

Fantastic app! Super easy to use, all the data you could ever want, wonderful support. Highly recommend.

Sherpas Design

We are using CrazyEgg to monitor how visitors interact with our website and if they navigate around easily. So far we have identified areas for improvement and have implemented changes on our website based on insights from Crazy Egg which has helped us a lot!

scrt society

Crazy Egg has become my favorite Shopify app. As a shop owner, I'm inundated with ideas, data, and opportunities to improve the customer experience and drive up my conversion rates. Crazy Egg helps me prioritize the biggest opportunities quickly, makes it easy for me to understand (the Heatmaps are brilliant, the Recordings are great context), and ultimately, saves me time by getting me to the best and biggest opportunities in minutes. It's not only my favorite app, I can't live without it.