Advanced Form Builder

Advanced Form Builder

by Websyms IT Solutions

Custom Form Builder, Contact Form, Donation Form, Registration

Barnhill Desk

I installed the app. Meets my expectations for the cost. Easy to create custom forms. Support team help configured it.

MHC World

Installed the App a while back, but since then have noticed some issues on the website score aswell as the search and page loading, some pages do not respond, and after doing some digging we found out that its the App.
have since removed it but the issue still persists apparently the app makes changes on the them and only the developer can help.

MediaLight Bias Lighting

The app does what I need, but the app has a very negative impact on page load score. My webpage speed became unacceptably low immediately after installing. I still haven't found a replacement, though, so my site continues to get horrible speed rankings (and, yes, even google's developer tools point to this app as the cause of the slow loading). Fix that and this is easily 5 stars.

Qucus

I really appreciate the customer support, beside the app is very nice and cheap ................................................

Pack Rat Outdoor Center

App works great, customer support was very knowledgeable and helped us get it incorporated into our website code!

Chevalière Royale

Great appli ! Great team ! This s an application very usefull and cheap , i recommend it ! You can !

Unique Style Racing

Unlimited use of the forms, we love the flexibility and customization, but wish it has more detailed tutorial for setup, ran into concern and reach out to developer which quickly addressed the issue, so bravo on that, thanks.

AVMtel

l'app funziona perfettamente, inoltre ho trvato un ottima assistenza tecnica.
Ottim configurazione del contact form.

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

That app to much well and good and I like this app so I am giving 5 stars I am so much happy that app to use.

Dellonutritionals Inc.

I am looking for an app that would let my clients book an appointment online without paying upfront. This app is what I was looking for. It is easy to use and easy to customize. Customer support is very excellent. I wish there were more selection of fonts though. Thank you!

Previous 1