Advanced Form Builder

Advanced Form Builder

by Websyms IT Solutions

Contact form, Donation Form, Appointment Form, Mailchimp Form

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

That app to much well and good and I like this app so I am giving 5 stars I am so much happy that app to use.

Dellonutritionals Inc.

I am looking for an app that would let my clients book an appointment online without paying upfront. This app is what I was looking for. It is easy to use and easy to customize. Customer support is very excellent. I wish there were more selection of fonts though. Thank you!

Todhunter.com

a great app, very flexible design options and a great team who is very efficient at helping you quickly with any tech issues!

KEYPER, LLC

I needed to add personalization for products in a certain collection. This worked great, as I needed to add a couple of form fields for the customer to fill out. The developer went over and above the call of duty to help me. Much appreciated!

boAt

Very nice app :-) It has all the necessary features.
Great support team.
I will use this app in my other store also.

KAZE Fans Pte Ltd

The support team is great. I have been receiving immediate support every time when i needed the help. App works great and you can proposed new feature as long is generally applicable for everyone. would recommend.

Alcohaul Singapore

I used this app to create 2 contact and corporate forms on my store. It worked perfectly. Best Form Builder App I Used.

Gallantoro

Excellent App. Flexible and very easy to use and give you excellent results. Highly Recommended to Everyone.