Advanced Form Builder

Advanced Form Builder

by Websyms IT Solutions

Contact form, Donation Form, Appointment Form, Mailchimp Form

Pack Rat Outdoor Center

App works great, customer support was very knowledgeable and helped us get it incorporated into our website code!

Chevalière Royale

Great appli ! Great team ! This s an application very usefull and cheap , i recommend it ! You can !

Unique Style Racing

Unlimited use of the forms, we love the flexibility and customization, but wish it has more detailed tutorial for setup, ran into concern and reach out to developer which quickly addressed the issue, so bravo on that, thanks.

AVMtel

l'app funziona perfettamente, inoltre ho trvato un ottima assistenza tecnica.
Ottim configurazione del contact form.

MULTIPLE ONLINE STORE

That app to much well and good and I like this app so I am giving 5 stars I am so much happy that app to use.

Dellonutritionals Inc.

I am looking for an app that would let my clients book an appointment online without paying upfront. This app is what I was looking for. It is easy to use and easy to customize. Customer support is very excellent. I wish there were more selection of fonts though. Thank you!

Todhunter.com

a great app, very flexible design options and a great team who is very efficient at helping you quickly with any tech issues!

KEYPER, LLC

I needed to add personalization for products in a certain collection. This worked great, as I needed to add a couple of form fields for the customer to fill out. The developer went over and above the call of duty to help me. Much appreciated!

boAt

Very nice app :-) It has all the necessary features.
Great support team.
I will use this app in my other store also.

KAZE Fans Pte Ltd

The support team is great. I have been receiving immediate support every time when i needed the help. App works great and you can proposed new feature as long is generally applicable for everyone. would recommend.

Previous 1