About Crowd Funding
Let’s first understand what does Crowdfunding means. Crowdfunding is the concept of ‘Money from Many’ to complete a Project.
A Process of raising Funds/Money from the mass for a Project/Venture/Donation, where the Owner explains and informs about the Idea of Project and set the Budget which will be required for the Completion. Then the people contribute towards the Project if they feel that the Project/Cause is worthy enough.
On the similar concept, we have created this amazing app called Shopify Crowd Funding App.
Crowdfunding uses a small amount of money from a huge mass of individuals to initiate/fund a Project/Business Venture/Non-Profit Organization. The App is very useful for businesses requires funding.
What the App Offers :
- Multiple Projects can be created at a time.
- An Informative Dashboard telling about all the current Campaigns/Projects with recent Notifications.
- Admin can write create multiple Campaigns/Projects.
- Admin can set a Reward Amount for the People making the donations.
- Its up to the Admin/Store Owner, whether the Project Donation Progress is to be shown on Store Front or not.
Adding a New Project
The Add Project Process involves 3 Stages.
-Project Detail - Start Creating Project from this Section.
-Donation & Reward - From this Section, you can Create the Rewards for those Donors who are contributing towards your Projects.
-Additional Detail - Put any additional details like a Video to make the People understand more about your Project.
Once you have created the Project and have Configured your App, then on Frontend this is how your Project will get displayed.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.