Crowd Funding

Crowd Funding

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Fund Raising from the masses for a Project/Venture

Plus One Trends

Exactly what I needed for my business concept. Webkul is definitely a go-to with useful apps and a great support team. They even helped me with a couple of customized requirements. Looking forward to using more of their services. Thank you Webkul.

certifiedsurgicalmask

The App is easy to use and has been a great help with raising money for our Charity partner. Even better is the customer service. I accidentally disabled the app functionality while messing with the code to customise our store and they had it fixed within a day. Very helpful.

ARLStrong

I tried all the crowdfunding apps available on the app store and this is the best one I found! I was a bit worried about how the process would go to get in touch w/ the support team to set up the code, but it went perfectly! The team is super responsive, professional and takes the time to fix all your concerns and answer your questions. I'm really glad I found this app, it's easy to use and does exactly what it promises.

Money Is A Defense

Exactly what I was looking for and needed. Ayush Kansal quickly installed the code and now I'm off to the races with a newfound excitement about my fundraising efforts.

April 14, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Surely pass on the acknowledgement to the team.
In case of any issue, feel free to connect.

Lea Schock

I decided to use this app to set up my Crowd Funder projects in a Shopify store. Developing a new kind of Art-Concept, my new Art-Project intends to integrate the participator (donator) into the artwork itself. I used the normal app but will try the bidding app later. ( https://lea-schock.myshopify.com/collections/sonderaktion-crowdfunding/products/the-crowd-die-menschenmenge-werden-sie-ein-teil-davon)
Interesting is, that you can choose the product to set up the donation process. It will not appear with the other products you want to sell the normal way. So you can create a new category for your crowdfunding projects. The look of your Crowd-Funder page depends on your shop's theme.
Yes, there were a few problems with the installation, but I got help INSTANTLY! I did not wait several hours for help! My ticket was responded in a couple of minutes and the same day, the project was running. GREAT SUPPORT! Very good app! I recommend!

Inidemer

This app provided just what we needed to launch our crowdfunding website. The developers even worked with us to help us customize features we needed to enhance our site. They did so at a very reasonable cost and did so within a quick turnaround time. Staff was pleasant and provided very thorough answers to questions we raised. We give them 5 stars without a doubt.