Format My Fuzzy CSV

Format My Fuzzy CSV

by Friendly Scraper

CSV's from wholesalers will be formatted correctly for imports

Sportswear 4 Pets

I love this app; until today when it won't work. I can't find a way to reach the creator, so I hope leaving a message here will get this fixed quickly.
This is the Application error:
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

November 14, 2019

Please send us a message from the Contact form in the app. Reviews are usually not checked on regular basis.

Magie di Natale

An app that simplifies your life. I solved the problem of importing images since many suppliers supply the url in a horizontal way while shopify accepts them vertically on the csv. Thanks

Emilys Realm

If you struggle with csv/excel, this app is a life saver. It gets easier with every import. MUST HAVE!

Pooch Pantry Plus

Conceptually I was delighted as I've struggled with the Shopify product template because of format and image issues on the wholesaler's files. Sadly the drop downs for mapping fields were blank, so I tried to count where column headers should have been. I got to then end and was prepared to see my cleaned up file... alas, error so it is now a deleted app. Such a pity, I was so hopeful. Guess that's what you get for the great price.

September 26, 2019

Sorry that the tool was not working. Often vendor data is not clean and can cause errors in the tool. If you could send over the file to support we will try to assist.

CORETECHGEAR

Fundamentally this is a must have among the Shopify community! Excellent use of vendor excel files you need converted to Shopify csv for upload! If we could give this app a 20+ star rating we would and can't see why others haven't left a great review beside the 2? We have a large outreach of Shopify users that will be finding this soon...believe us this app can not get unnoticed!

KanZeeY

the most useful app for shopify merchants, i write my review after 1-week experience, it does what is described to do after i used the app to generate many files that had received from the suppliers i imported them all to my store without a single error from shopify, i am wondering why it does not get credit from users.

Lil Chlober

After downloading an excel list from a supplier I spent hours over 2 days trying to get it in the correct csv format. I googled the problem, watched YouTube videos, chatted with Shopify help, and still couldn't get the format correct. Then I discovered this app and it worked great! There was one area, Title I think, that I wasn't sure what to pick, a clearer explanation or visual example would be helpful, but I just googled and got the idea. Now that I know it will be even faster and easier in the future.