Format My Fuzzy CSV

Format My Fuzzy CSV

by Friendly Scraper

CSV's from wholesalers will be formatted correctly for imports

Medleyoutlet.co.uk

This app is easy to use for importing bulk inventory on shopify store and the best thing is its free to use as well. Thank you to developers.

Palager

Does exactly what it was built to do! Formatting csvs is tedious work and this app makes it super aeasy!

KingsWarehouse

wont load, getting an error message when trying to open the app. Was working well. Try to uninstall and reinstall but get the same error

Mozato

This app pretty good but there are problems and I am trying to reach the creator but there is not response.

Wanddeko-Online

This app is great and very helpfull. I had converted some csv lists to the correct format and everything was running fine. At first I had some problemes with Firefox. With Internet Explorer everything was OK. Thank you for these app.

The Critter Closet

This app has not functioned at all. Just gives error messages. And does not convert or download csv files. Worthless

Sportswear 4 Pets

I love this app; until today when it won't work. I can't find a way to reach the creator, so I hope leaving a message here will get this fixed quickly.
This is the Application error:
An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

November 14, 2019

Please send us a message from the Contact form in the app. Reviews are usually not checked on regular basis.

Magie di Natale

An app that simplifies your life. I solved the problem of importing images since many suppliers supply the url in a horizontal way while shopify accepts them vertically on the csv. Thanks

Emilys Realm

If you struggle with csv/excel, this app is a life saver. It gets easier with every import. MUST HAVE!

Pooch Pantry Plus

Conceptually I was delighted as I've struggled with the Shopify product template because of format and image issues on the wholesaler's files. Sadly the drop downs for mapping fields were blank, so I tried to count where column headers should have been. I got to then end and was prepared to see my cleaned up file... alas, error so it is now a deleted app. Such a pity, I was so hopeful. Guess that's what you get for the great price.

September 26, 2019

Sorry that the tool was not working. Often vendor data is not clean and can cause errors in the tool. If you could send over the file to support we will try to assist.

Previous 1