Multi Currency Auto Switcher

Multi Currency Auto Switcher

by Mageworx

Automatically switch prices based on customers location.

DCTTEC

I had some difficulty to install the app and having it show at the right location. Asked for help and got their full attention until I was pleased 100%. Thank you so much Angelika, you have exceeded my expectations.

Artists That Teach

The support was wonderful getting it set up. And works beautifully.

Sexyrealsexdolls

Awesome tool to increase sales!

French Teatox Com

Always good support with this app we have been using for more than a year now ! Good job!

Mykeokeo

Hi,
we really appreciated the quick help we got. Even though it was 100 of emails back and forth the help never ended. A tiny bit slow with the answers but when we got answers the help was really good!

Ambi Dress

Briliant app, makes international selling more accessible and works perfectly. On top of this the team are great, really, really helpful, respond quickly and go above and beyond to help. The team were happy to fully install the app on my store.

Myxvida

We've just installed the app and so far so good! Really pleased with the support team, they are very responsive and helpful- the fact that they offer free installation is a major bonus.

Really Well Made

Does exactly what it says and a punctual/helpful support team :)

Beauandrooster

Great support and help styling the App!

Charlicohen

Great tool and super helpful support staff! Thanks guys :)