4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient currency conversion and value for money. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, custom currency formatting, and respect for price variations. Particularly beneficial for international businesses, it simplifies global transactions. Many appreciate its seamless Shopify integration, easy installation, and excellent customer support. Features include a free trial, lifelong free updates, and automatic local currency detection.

February 3, 2024

Nice app with friendly customer service that resolved issues very well.

whyme.brand
Ukraine
January 19, 2024

Great app, This is the first app that I use and working smoothly

Cap On
Bahrain
2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

I like it it works great!
and the service is very very good!!!!
thank you.

buyvestyle
Israel
Almost 2 years using the app
December 20, 2023

The support is just awesome. Never had such a good support with any other app

Luxvivendi GmbH
Germany
About 5 hours using the app
December 14, 2023

Worked perfectly. Easy to configure. We had 2 questions and the support answered quickly and helped us to make the required changes.

Modibodi
United Arab Emirates
About 18 hours using the app
September 13, 2023

The only app that has solved all my problems and fulfilled all my needs. Price rounding, Country settings, Geo Location. All the things you need for a Currency App! Definitely recommend!

Original Artworks by Flóra Borsi
Hungary
4 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Really useful app and helpful support

HOBBI BOX
Malaysia
About 1 year using the app
August 5, 2023

I never had such a positive experience before as a customer who installed "n" number of apps but never review before,

Here me out Working with the team was an absolute delight. Their exceptional qualities and outstanding collaboration made the experience truly remarkable. Every cent invested in their services proved to be invaluable. The level of expertise and dedication they brought to the table was unmatched, resulting in an exceptional return on investment. Their professionalism and amicable nature fostered a harmonious working environment, making every moment enjoyable and productive. Their contributions were truly worth every financial commitment made. Working alongside these remarkable individuals was an investment that yielded immeasurable benefits, leaving a lasting positive impression and exceeding all expectations.

Marbeloz
10 months using the app
July 28, 2023

While trying to find the currency converter solution for my store I tried many solutions available but after testing and trying various plugins available I found that Webrex ‑ Currency Converter is the best value for money.

Highly recommend it as it provides the best value (features) for its price point.

The Arnimaal
July 12, 2023

I've been a long user of this plugin. I have experienced no issue so far using this on my store. I got a free update to life long membership of premium features being an old customer.

hausofhandmade