Currency Robo

Show prices in multiple Currencies

Theblacksteel

Few of my potential customers in my home country complained that they cant see prices in home currency. Imagine the regular business this app can make you could lose in your home country because not everyone will write to you. I made a huge mistake paying these guys and installing this app. It might be for $3 but this app could do 100 times more damage!

Mytina

App works fine but the team in terms of service is very poor. When contacted for having a drop down menu they contacted to get access to all items that we were not comfortable with. Instead we requested a code script with directions to paste ourselves since it is fairly easy. But, Mohit did not respond back. Launching an app is easy but managing client expectations is challenging and they must consider this if they are stay long term. Their pricing reflects their after sales support. We will consider moving to another app soon. For anyone wanting to use their app it works but it makes you pay in stores currency. It gives an idea to customer roughly how much they would be paying in local currency. For future they should consider adding features to ensure all transaction is any currency and after sales support is 100% better like Shopify does. Learn something from them !!!

Billet Automotive Buttons

Bang for buck you cant beat it, they help install it and everything.

Jehan Official

After trying out a few different apps, some having hundreds of reviews, this was the only one that actually converted currency based on user's location. tried and tested using proxies!

Aarn Packs

This is a very valuable app for our site. We love the automatic location-detector, and the fact that the cart page lets our customers know about the actual checkout currency.

Genuine Quality Fossils

Very valuable app, the best on shopify at the moment. The price is perfect and service is great!

Fortivitum Com

Great support. App does what it says. www.fortivitum.com

Sage Crown

Perfect, exactly what I wanted. Worked immediately.

Bubsgallery

This App is totally useless. Didn't work properly. They wanted to access my Shopify account to fix the issue. What they have done is screwed my theme structure by doing changes in order to work this app. Dropped my sales because of these people. I had to pay third party to re-edit the theme. Never admit that they have done anything wrong. Bad customer service.

Titaner Store

Works great - exactly as I wanted. Had an issue with installation - the team at Currency Robo very responsive to email and had it sorted in no time.
Previous 1