Currency Robo

Show prices in multiple Currencies

Honestysales

very nice app.. and a quick support to

Pure Hearts International

Not happy that it's not working at my site after approving the charge. Have ticket into tech support. If they can fix will upgrade the rating. 3 stars for now based on potential and price.

Garibaldi General

Works like a charm - it automatically changes the prices based on location (I have tested various countries with a VPN connection). What I love though is the ability to round the prices in other currencies to hide the cents portion. It looks so much cleaner that way. Great app, thanks!

Gingham And Heels

Kundan from Currency Robo was so great.

We downloaded this app after reading reviews that they had good and quick customer service. We had looked at other currency apps but decided to bite the bullet with this one.

At first we tried to add the small line of HTML code ourselves for the currency dropdown as the instructions were so clear and simple, but getting the positioning right was a little bit difficult because of our navigation menus.

I sent one quick support request to Currency Robo, briefly noting where we wanted it to sit, including the login details they needed and bam! A few hours later, overnight it was fixed and live, working perfect on our site, exactly where we wanted.

Love the service and so far, love the app!

Eggie Baby

Great technical support team (and is FREE!) Got all my problems fixed in no time! Very impressed! worth spending the money instead of going crazy trying to figure all the code out!

Ivanarosova

Good app with free technical support.
I recommend it!

Vapmonster

Integrates with my current theme great and simple to install. Thanks

Sirface Graphics

Great app and amazing helpful support from the team. Quick reply to questions and setting up of the app installation.
The app works fine and it comes with plenty of options.
Great value for money. *****

Static Jewellery

Exactly what I was after and at the best price on the app store. I requested the team tweak a few things to fit my theme, which they did quickly and at no extra cost. Couldn't be happier!

Therightchargers

cant complain, definently a barging compared to other apps.

2 Next