January 2, 2024

We just added this app to our store as we wanted to change things up a little for the New Year for 2024, our customers love the animation. It adds some fun to our online store and shows that an actual human is running our website. Love it so far and the price is reasonable.

AMBISHES DIVA
4 months using the app
November 10, 2023

This is the coolest thing and very user friendly to use. The effects are awesome and my customers love them. This is our first store and I will most definitely keep using this app. Thank you for all that you do. Please keep adding more as you please lol

Dangks1522
10 days using the app
July 25, 2023

Haseeb was great to communicate with and made it very easy for me to understand. He also quick at responding which makes things alot easier. Thank you!

Allay Skin
Over 1 year using the app
December 10, 2021

Love this app ! I’m launching my new business 1-10-2022 ! ( FloridianDrip ) my website looks sooooo amazing !! I’m so excited for my customers to see my website ! This app has turned my website from basic to swagged out !! Definitely install you won’t regret it ! ❤️

FloridianDrip
Over 1 year using the app
September 21, 2021

Easy to use and a super cute addition to the website! My customers loved seeing this little surprise

SawyerMelody
12 months using the app
November 16, 2021

I used this app to bring some creativity to my website and I really love the effects! It makes my website interesting and not boring!

Lucent Joynique Lashes
3 months using the app
August 31, 2021

Super fun way to customize your shop page! I used the falling pumpkins for fall season and my customers love the look!

Humble Kids Boutique
3 months using the app
February 18, 2023

I was very happy to come across such a user-friendly app. It was fun and it served me very well twice: for Xmas and for Valentine Day. I am sure I will return to it with other campaigns, as it adds that extra magic touch to the website. The price is also lovely :). I would definitely recommend it.

L'Occitane Albania
Albania
About 2 months using the app
February 7, 2022

This app was very user friendly. It works properly on my site, and the price is right. I would sure recommend. Thanks

princessluxeshop
About 2 months using the app
April 24, 2020

I absolutely LOVE this app! :) I feel it gives my website home page that extra oomph. I love that you can use your own images also :) Super cute. Thank you for your creation!
@jdmsweetheart on Instagram