No technical skills required
Embed our forms anywhere on your store.
Unlimited number of forms and submissions for just $1.99/month.
Receive form submissions by email or use Zapier for integrations with MailChimp, Google Drive etc.
About Form Builder with File Upload
Create forms and display them anywhere on your store pages. The data submitted by your customers is sent to you via email, or published to Zapier.
- Supports text fields, checkboxes, dropdowns, colors and files (file upload)
- Unlimited number of fields and submissions
- Sends you an email when the form is submitted by a customer
- Integrates with Zapier: when a form is submitted you can connect it to any app supported by Zapier (Google Drive, Gmail, MailChimp etc.)
- After the form submission, displays a confirmation message or redirects to a page of your choice
- Customizable submit button (label and width)
- Safe to use (does not conflict with other apps or forms)
Ideal to capture information from your customers. Thanks to the integration with Zapier, this information can then be used by a multitude of other apps (e.g. Google Drive, MailChimp, etc). Easy to use, this app makes your online store more interactive and engaging.
We are thriving to develop intuitive and affordable software. Do not hesitate to get in touch (email@example.com), we love feedback!
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 19 reviews
Most recent reviews
After getting an extra snippet of code to use in the custom CCS section so the buttons matched my theme this app is absolutely perfect for whatever form you need. It's cheaper than other apps and loads much quicker than some I have used.
So simple and easy to setup! The zapier integration is the best part!
Only been using this app for a few days but its great. Easy UI and great functionality. It integrated easily into my theme's pages. The custom forms load reasonably fast, in fact much faster than the app I was using.