Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by Acerill

The simple and affordable form builder

Annalise Jewellery

Had to do some setting up with zapier but once done it is so good. So simple and it just works. support is ok and really for the price you cannot complain! best form builder by far. find it on our ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

Simply Customize It

App was exactly what i needed. I simply wanted to give the ability to customers to be able to upload an image which i would receive after they purchase. After complications, Francois jumped on a video call with me and we worked together to solve the issue. The cheapest app on the market for this kind of product. Highly recommended.

Sip Knit Yarn

We needed the ability for customer file uploads. This app does the job easily and quickly. Support was prompt and a fix applied quickly for an app interface problem.

needit.shop

After getting an extra snippet of code to use in the custom CCS section so the buttons matched my theme this app is absolutely perfect for whatever form you need. It's cheaper than other apps and loads much quicker than some I have used.

Loktah

So simple and easy to setup! The zapier integration is the best part!

Bluestreak Crystals

Only been using this app for a few days but its great. Easy UI and great functionality. It integrated easily into my theme's pages. The custom forms load reasonably fast, in fact much faster than the app I was using.

Heartandstonejewelry

This is a great app! I've been using it for a few weeks now and it works amazingly well with google calendar. It wasn't hard to set up and when I emailed I got the extra help I needed to get it working properly on my theme. A+

The Chocolate Box Australia

It is very easy to use and the forms themselves are attractively spaced for the Shopify store layout. I also like the option of using a border around it.

Dog Collar Fancy

We are thrilled with this app! We use it as an application for our wholesale program at http://www.dogcollarfancy.com and they are able to upload proof of business for us. Saves a lot of time. We love it!

Audiotron3

Great app! Easy to use - built a form in like 1 minute and now people can submit blog posts to my site! Worth every penny and highly recommend this app if you need a customizable form with text boxes and drop downs and stuff.

Previous 1 3