Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by Acerill

The simple and affordable form builder

This tiny app is a hidden gem! I needed to customize my customers account registration page by adding checkboxes and links to my policies, so I thoroughly studied 7 featured apps. But only with this app I was able to receive the result I was looking for. During the process I had some problems with settings, but Francois was very helpful and fast with his customer support. Moreover, when I discovered that Shopify by default doesn't display the time and date of customer data creation in exported csv files, Francois very kindly showed me how to implement that function using this app, so I am very happy now. Also I want to notice the price - it's very reasonable and I am totally satisfied. Very good job!

HATNPATCH

Easy to use, easy to modify and integrates simply and great price. I had an issue, contacted and had a response in under 2 hours and the issue was resolved. Great app for the price if forms are needed.

RhingoUSA Wholesale

excellent products, I only have one question, this option "Prepopulate with an initial value" can we get the company name.?

TW Steel

We're using this app on a few stores now, works good!
Note to those who just install it - don't forget to put the recipient email of your store at the end of the form, the app doesn't automatically take the email from Shopify.

Heart Attack Stickers

I really love how simple it is. You can do anything you need, custom fields, uploads, anything really. Very good price.

NNEYAH Cards & Gifts

Very useful app and well-priced. The ability to choose a form and see which products/pages are assigned to it, would make it easier to view and sort. However, still a good app.

Annalise Jewellery

Had to do some setting up with zapier but once done it is so good. So simple and it just works. support is ok and really for the price you cannot complain! best form builder by far. find it on our ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

Simply Customize It

App was exactly what i needed. I simply wanted to give the ability to customers to be able to upload an image which i would receive after they purchase. After complications, Francois jumped on a video call with me and we worked together to solve the issue. The cheapest app on the market for this kind of product. Highly recommended.

Sip Knit Yarn

We needed the ability for customer file uploads. This app does the job easily and quickly. Support was prompt and a fix applied quickly for an app interface problem.

needit.shop

After getting an extra snippet of code to use in the custom CCS section so the buttons matched my theme this app is absolutely perfect for whatever form you need. It's cheaper than other apps and loads much quicker than some I have used.

Previous 1 3