Form Builder with File Upload

Form Builder with File Upload

by Acerill

The simple and affordable form builder

Loktah

So simple and easy to setup! The zapier integration is the best part!

Bluestreak Crystals

Only been using this app for a few days but its great. Easy UI and great functionality. It integrated easily into my theme's pages. The custom forms load reasonably fast, in fact much faster than the app I was using.

Heartandstonejewelry

This is a great app! I've been using it for a few weeks now and it works amazingly well with google calendar. It wasn't hard to set up and when I emailed I got the extra help I needed to get it working properly on my theme. A+

The Chocolate Box Australia

It is very easy to use and the forms themselves are attractively spaced for the Shopify store layout. I also like the option of using a border around it.

Dog Collar Fancy

We are thrilled with this app! We use it as an application for our wholesale program at http://www.dogcollarfancy.com and they are able to upload proof of business for us. Saves a lot of time. We love it!

Audiotron3

Great app! Easy to use - built a form in like 1 minute and now people can submit blog posts to my site! Worth every penny and highly recommend this app if you need a customizable form with text boxes and drop downs and stuff.

Stephensworld

Awesome app! Really easy to use and setup - looks very professional!

Mbkplanners

Easy to use. Originally gave 3 stars, but after the developer fixed a couple bugs and make a few changes it looks and works great. Great support.

Rise Performance

Its really easy to use and effective for gathering interests of customers. Highly recommend. https://riseperformance.us/

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

This is absolutely one of the most valuable apps I have! I have used it for several weeks now and it makes the running of my business so much easier. I am able to get all of the information I need from my customers the first time they contact me so that I am able to respond with the appropriate answers on the first email to them, thus improving the overall experience of my customers. I am also able to forward the submitted forms onto my employees without any further explanation because it is all contained in the form.

I am especially pleased with the ability for my customers to be able to upload documents on the form.

I'm so addicted to the ease of this app, I am trying to think of other forms I can make to make my job even easier and my customers experience even more pleasant!

Again, dollar for dollar, it is hard to beat the utility and usefulness of this app.

Previous 1