Custom Payment Icons

Custom Payment Icons

by Kalis Media

Customize and reposition payment icons in your store's footer

dot comm Marketplace

I appreciate an app that does EXACTLY what is needed and the apps owner is quick,responsive and thorough. I would recommend this app for those two strong reasons.

WARZONESHOP

The support team was very fast and very helpful, the app works perfect, thank you so much! I recomment this app

Arcana Exotic Leathers

Great support. immediately added an icon i wanted that could not be found. definitely worth the money

OUR BRAND ®

I am very pleased with this app. The support was amazing solving my questions and helped me installing the payments icons as I wanted. Great!

Counterplot Organics

Amazing customer service, added support for my theme within a day! Really nice intuitive design too!

Tags 4 Pets

Très bonne application et facile à utiliser. On peut mettre nos propres icônes de paiements c'est extra.
Le support de Matteus est aussi très bon et rapide.
Je recommande vivement cette application !

The Watch Factory Australia

Very great customer service, requested a new predefined payment icon and got it very quickly. App is very easy to use and straight forward integration for website.

Chnöpfli GmbH

Great App! It is easy to use and simple to implement. I needed some help with styling the whole thing. The support was great and helped me out in no time. So I can absolutely recommend this app.

Shoppinghappylife

Muy buena app, sencilla, barata, trabaja bien y el servicio al cliente es exelente, me han ayudado con las dudas que tenia. recomiendo

FityaniBoutique