Custom Payment Icons

Custom Payment Icons

$1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 13, 2023

A flawlessly working application. In addition, very good contact with the support. I highly recommend this app if you are looking for something similar.

guguplanet
France
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 9, 2023

Very convenient app and great after-sales service, helping us solve some old problem related to the display of these payment icons. Highly recommended!

Wellue
China
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 10, 2022

Super helpful app if we want to create custom payment icons to indicate the payment methods accepted in our stores. Matteus from the team is also very helpful and quick to address our requests. Definitely worth the investment. We use this in multiple of our stores and would recommend it to store merchants.

SkinDaily.com
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 6, 2022

Very great app. Just got installed both footer and on the product page. Can only recommend. Kalis was very quick on mail, and got it done by the same day.

fiora.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 18, 2022

Really fast and good, but the app should be free. And then i have to write 100 words in this review. Thanks

Homez
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 days
September 17, 2022

Great app to add custom payment methods! Really easy to use and really excellent customer service! Thank you

Tabernica
Belgium
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 15, 2022

Its really simple and easy, and gives you exactly what you are looking for. Its not a negative at all, but theres so many options for just wanting/needing to customize info for customers. Its a really cool app! It has plenty of options, to make the final product look precisely how you want it!

MY TEE USA
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
June 2, 2022

Great app to add your payment methods and it's super easy to use. Customer service is fantastic. Thank you for the amazing work!

Solutionz
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 9, 2022

Great app to add custom payment methods! Really easy to use, and customer service is wonderful: I needed a couple of icons that weren't included in the app, and Kalis added them less than 24 hours later. When I switched my theme to a 2.0 version, I couldn't get the icons in the proper position - they helped me out so they look great again.

Ruma
Mexico
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 11, 2022

so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good so far so good

malphy