Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Infinity Scroll Up Button, Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Price: Free

Loominate-designs

Highly recommend this app. It is easy and simple to use! It looks great and there are several options for customization.

Peak Apothecary

I added this app so my customers can more easily navigate through my store and it has worked very well and easy easy to install. Looks great too!

Girly Kiss

The best looking & easist Scroll-to top App I have tried so far. And the customer sevice is awesome! Thank you for developing this wonderful app and charging Zero!

ADVANCE MUFFLERS

Love the app.. It's looking good, easy to set up and ease of use for the end users. Keep up the great work Shahar!

Renya

I used the app beacuse I was missing this kind of feture to come back to the top easily. The app provide a really great soulution and it was easy to use and choose my desierd design. Thank you guys!

Watchmoiii

Really like the scroll button. Nothing like having to scroll all the way back to the top without one.

Brovoat

Very Good app. Working really well on my store. I would definitely recommend to everyone. Easy for customers to scroll up.

Nesche Socks

Very useful, easy and colorful! I suggest it to other Shopify users as I am totally satisfied with the product.

The White Cotton Boutique

It’s perfect! Love the personalization options. It makes browsing my site so much easier! Highly recommend

Banswara Wholesale

The Colorful Scroll To Top Button app is very easy to install and use. It is working very well and we are very happy with it.