Colorful Scroll To Top Button

Infinity Scroll Up Button, Back To Top Arrow Navigation Button

Price: Free

THE MOOD

A variety of icon selections provided. Selected the one that fits our theme. So nice to have color customization! Pretty smooth so far! And it is FREE! Definitely recommended. Great job!

Diva Rose Creations

I really love this app! I’m so thankful for the developers. I would recommend this app to other merchants.

Maison Patron

We use this up on all our Shopify stores and it made the customer experience even better. The app works exactly how it should, is very easy to setup and customise and if something is not working the way we want to, the support team is extremely helpful and replies very fast with an immediate solution to any issue! Highly recommend!

Biantô Shop

We really liked the app. Congrats to the developers! We loved this feature as it save visitors time to get to the top of the page again. I makes all the difference in our store and works perfectly!!

longeviq

Works great, looks great, has plenty of parameters to play around with such as color, shape, etc. Wish there was a way to have more triggering conditions such as %, etc.

Joouhl

The developers were extremely quick and helpful to enable the scroll for my website. I love this feature as it save visitors time to get to the top of the page again. Love it!

HN Bazar

The support very friendly and supportive. Nice App my website look great.
I have 3 Apps from this vender and all of them excellent.

Just Add Water 412

I love the fact that you can customize the color and style of scroll button to match your store. I have not launched my store as of today but it works so good on my end. You won’t know you need this app until you download it! One of my favorite added to my store.

SHOP PRAV

I really enjoy having this feature on my site to ease the functionality of my website. I find it to be very user friendly.

Fleurish

I NEVER write reviews, but I couldn't help but sing praises about this app.
It's simple to use, easily customizable and the developer is super appreciate and supportive. The best part? NO CODING REQUIRED! I didn't have any issues with the app and it meant a lot that the developer reached out twice to make sure I was enjoying the experience. I am definitely going to use this app for another store of mines and I suggest you do the same