Auto Tag & Bulk Tag Customers
Customer Tagger auto applies customer tags to highlight or group a customer based on order activity. Bulk update customer tags to segment.
Benefits Of Customer Tags
Customer tags are used to segment lists or control access to your store. Using a tagger allows you to auto tag without manual intervention.
Why use Customer Tags?
A customer tag can be used to manage discounts, control access and present unique information on your website and much more!
About Customer Tags
What are customer tags?
A Customer Tag is used to categories or organise customers into groups. Customer tags can be used to control which customers are able to use certain discount codes. Tags can also be used to prevent a customer from accessing a particular area of the site or revealing/hiding certain pages based on the customers tags. However, most merchants used customer tags to segment their customers into marketing lists based on their purchase behaviour.
What does Customer Tagger do?
Customer Tagger will read information about the order and then apply an auto tag against the customer record. A merchant can create rules in the tagger to tag customers based on what they buy, how much they spend and much more.
These auto tags can then be used to segment marketing lists, control access or manage discounts, as described above.
What rules can I create to auto tag customers?
- Tag customer based on products/variants purchased
- Tag customer based on collections they buy from
- Tag customer based on how much they spend either in an order or lifetime spend.
- Tag customer based on how many times they have ordered on your site.
- Tag customer when they abandoned their cart
- Tag customer when they create an account
- Tag customer when they use a specific discount code
- Tag customer if they order using a specific email domain
- Tag customer based on the tags of the products they order
- Tag customer based on the product vendors within their order
- Tag customer based on which POS location they buy from
- Tag customer based on their existing customer tags
- Tag customer based on their shipping address postcode/zipcode
- Tag customer based on their billing address postcode/zipcode
- Tag customer based on their shipping or billing country
- Tag customer based on their shipping or billing county/state
Applying your customer tag rules to past orders in bulk
Once you have setup your rules you can then apply them to all the orders within your Shopify store. This allows you to manage customers in bulk. Backdating rules means you can quickly bulk add tags to customer records and prepare quickly for email segmentation.
Auto remove tags using tag expiry
Some rules in Customer Tagger will allow you to set a timed expiry against the tag. This means after X days the tag is removed if they don't perform a certain action in that time.
Why auto tags save valuable time
Using our tagger rules and applying auto tags to customers allows you to setup a segmentation system where customers fall automatically into marketing lists. It removes the need to manually group and manage customers as you can use the tags to trigger email automations from your email service provider - ask us how we can help save you time using customer tagging.
Pricing 7-day free trial
Customer auto tags
Apply your rules to past orders $10 for first 1000 orders processed, then $1 for every 1000 orders after that
Auto tag customers based on order activity
Apply your rules to past orders
Bulk tagging for fast segmentation
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 21 reviews
Most recent reviews
Empire Skate Australia
This app is great, really easy to use, and helps with our marketing by making segmentation a breeze in Klaviyo. As always the team at Union Works are super helpful and quick to respond to any questions I've had.
Thanks for the great review Matt, glad you're making good use of the app!
The app is customizable based on your requirements, if you'll require additional work such as only tag customer when certain transaction meet the criteria eg. Paid. They'll able to do it, just contact their support. Quick and Easy. Will highly recommend!
Thanks for the great review Marlon, glad we were able to help customise this to your requirements!
App working perfectly for my needs. Backdating job also carried out swiftly and with regular updates from their customer service team. Would recommend.
Thanks for the great review Thomas and thanks for your patience whilst the backdating process took place!