Auto Tag and Manage Customers
Manage customers by auto tagging based on their purchasing behaviour, geography and tastes.
Our tagging rules help you to Manage your Customers by auto tagging, leaving you to concentrate on your marketing activities
Why Customer Tags?
Customer Tags can be used for Marketing Segmentation as well as by Wholesale Apps for custom pricing and restricted access.
About Customer Tagger
What does it do?
Customer tagger allows you to set up rules to automatically tag customers if they meet the criteria set in the rule. Customers can then be grouped or segmented for administrative tasks within Shopify, to display customer based pricing on the front-end of the site or to segment for marketing activities outside of Shopify.
Preset tagging rules
- Tag by product - tagging customers based on the products they buy is best used for subscriptions. You can tag a customer with 'Member' and then provide access to restricted areas of the site to those with the tag.
- Tag by collection - tagging customer based on the collections they buy from allows you to segment customers into groups. For example those who only buy from sale collections are highly likely to respond well and convert to emails about discounted products.
- Tag by spend - Tag customers based on either how much they spend in a particular order or their total lifetime spend. Highlight your most loyal customers and reward them for being big spenders.
- Tag by volume - Tag customers based on the number of times they have purchased something on the site.
- Tag by abandoned cart - Tag customers to attempt to buy something on your store and decide against. Tagging them allows you to highlight the 'hot leads' and aim to bring them back to the store and convert.
- Tag customer accounts - Automatically tag a customer when they open an account on your store. This can be used to reward customers with a discount code for signing up. You can assign a discount code to a group of customers tagged with something specific.
- Tag by discount code - Tag all the customers who use specific discount codes, this can then be used to analyse sales patterns and what customers respond well to sales.
- Tag by email - Tag customers who order from the same organisation, highlight customers who might be buying on behalf of their company by checking their email domain.
- Tag by product tag - Tag customers based on the product tags of the product they buy. For example you might have tagged all your products by size meaning you can quickly identify customers clothing sizes and promote specific SKU's to them in future marketing.
- Tag by POS Location - Tag your customers based on the POS location they order from. This will enable you to group your customers based on the store they prefer to shop at, allowing you to create location based promotions and marketing.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 13 reviews
Most recent reviews
True Grit Texture Supply
Customer Tagger is a great App. Very easy to use with no unnecessary complexities. There's a tonne of preset rules to apply and the customer service should you have a question is outstanding.
I was trying to figure out how to tag and sort my customers by the vendors that they purchased. This app did the trick and I was able to do just that - tag customers with the [vendor]s the purchased and the target this customers with relevant marketing!
The team the Union Works went way beyond to make sure that I got what I needed and understood how to use their app.
The guys could not have been more helpful, and now we have a great way to separate our customers into brand specific or location specific marketing lists.. which I think we are going to see great returns from.