Customer Tagger

Customer Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag & bulk tag customers to auto populate customer groups

Stone Doctor Australia

Brilliant app.. great people behind the scene that provides the support you need. You should give it a go.

November 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review Simon, glad we were able to help you with your fulfillment and customer segmentation needs.

Merchant of Magic

Perfect. Very easy to set up. Just what I was looking for. Works great and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

October 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review! We're glad you're able to tag your VIP Customers effectively with Customer Tagger.

Primal Muscle

These guys are awesome! I have never used any Customer Tagger that worked so well as this. I was using another app for years but they went silent and no longer helped when we needed it. Also, this app does the tagging in REAL TIME. Meaning an order comes and it tags the customer Immediately. You don't have to wait days while the tagging system does huge batches which slowed our company down. This app was a godsend. They helped me make a new option as well when I asked for it. A++++++

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review Stephen! Glad we've been able to speed things up for you!

Joyful Noise Recordings

This app has solved all our complex customer tagging problems. Devs are super fast to respond to questions. Support this kind of great app development!

September 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ryan! We're pleased that the app is addressing your store's complex requirements. Always here if you need help!

COMODITI

Definitely the most comprehensive app for this type of functionality. I needed to apply and remove tags on a timer as well as other triggers besides ordering. This was the only one that could do it. I had a few teething problems get it going but the Customer Service is top notch and they looked into it for me, seems the problems is with Shopify's web-hooks and I'm satisfied that is correct. Definitely the app to install if you need to auto tag customers.

September 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review Ally! I'm glad the app is helping you to identify and segment your customers.

Black Chicken Remedies

Excellent and useful app. Lots of options and features. Plus amazingly helpful customer support who helped me setup a few different auto tags

September 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review! It's great to see that Customer Tagger can help you to segment your customers based on the UTM tracking links that they convert from.

Aztec Diamond Equestrian (UK) Limited

The app is very easy and straightforward to do. We had some questions about bulk uploads and their customer support, Sam, was super useful and even did a couple for us to show me how to do it. Fast and efficient, and for the backdating the prices were reasonable compared to what competitors were asking. Would definitely recommend!

September 15, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're pleased to see Customer Tagger is helping you to segment customers based on SKU codes.

Bliss Birth

After a really frustrating year long experience with another app, and losing so many customers through mis-tagged customer profiles triggering the wrong email campaigns, I am so glad I found this app. It was so easy to install and works perfectly.

August 21, 2020

Thanks for your great review Ariel! We're glad you're now able to segment your Customers effectively with our app.

Grand Cru

Amazing app, helped save a lot of time, was thinking of manaully tagging then came across this app, huge time saver

August 18, 2020

Thanks for your great review Augustine! Glad it's saved you time and is highlighting the products purchased by each Customer.

Sweet & Spark

This app has been amazing at helping us understand our customer buying patterns and LTV by segment! Also, their support team is really helpful in answering any questions that pop-up while setting up the app. Highly recommend.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for the great review Jillian, glad to hear that Customer Tagger is helping you to Segment and market to your Customers.

Previous 1 3 4