Customer Tags and Segments

Automated customer tags: Segmentation, workflows, email

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

House of FaSHUN by Shun Melson

This app is one of the best Ihave ever used, Jason was so hands on and made sure I understoood everything before the call ended.

August 22, 2022

Hi there 😊, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review! It's awesome to hear that you found our app very useful and that our amazing Jason hit the mark for you. It means a lot to us!!

All the best,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

Very Serious Company

Simple and intuitive. Their customer support team was extremely knowledgeable about the app - we really appreciated their help in getting started!

August 12, 2022

Thank you for your amazing 5-star review! We're so glad to hear you had an excellent experience getting started with our app and that our support team assisted you properly. Please reach out if you need further support :)

Have a lovely day,
Customer Success Team | Shop Circle

TLF Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is super easy to use. Their customer support team is very helpful and speedy in their responses.

May 13, 2022

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It was our pleasure to serve you, and your kind words motivate us to keep giving our best...Happy to help 24/7! Cheers

Hertog Jan Online Brouwerijwinkel

Location Netherlands

I used this app in tandem with Locksmith to allow prize-draw winners access to a specific product, as well as prevent them from placing additional orders of that product. It worked flawlessly and I'll definitely be finding new ways to use the app to improve other processes.

November 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review Ben! Glad to hear that the launch went well and that Customer Tagger was able to link in well with Locksmith.

Kazrog

Time spent using app 1 day

Going into a new product launch, I needed a way to bulk tag thousands of orders, so I could offer a loyalty discount to existing users of my various software products. This app allowed me to handle that in a few clicks, at the last minute, going into a launch. Not only that, it did so with 100% accuracy and was very fast considering how many records had to be processed. Seriously, I don't know what I would have done without this app!

October 5, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're really pleased to hear that our backdating facility has helped you to segment your Customers ahead of your product launch. Good luck with the launch!

Shine Pet Food Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app very simply fills a major gap in Shopify's functionality. It's SO easy to use and support is super responsive and helpful. Thanks to Stu for helping us to get up and running. Highly recommend!

October 4, 2021

Hi Lisa, thanks for the kind review. Great to hear you've found the app easy to use and tag orders based on POS location. All the best!

OUTDOORCHEF® CH – SWISS INNOVATION

Location Switzerland

very simple App, which is easy to understand. Excellent und quick Support Team. Minor adaptions are done right away by the developer term.

September 13, 2021

Hi Andreas, thanks for the review. We were happy to help. All the best!

Develop Device

Location Czechia
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing app that saved me many hours of work segmenting thousands of customers into about 15 categories. An absolute lifesaver.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for the super review! We're very pleased to hear the app has been such a help in segmenting your customers. All the best!

Opal and Olive

Wonderful support team! They are fast with responses and super helpful in getting the job done right the first time. I highly recommend the app and company. It has helped me narrow down my customer base into vendors so I can send email marketing to the correct people every time.

August 18, 2021

Hi Anthony, thanks for the super review! We were happy to help you set up Customer tagger for vendor related Customer tags. All the best!

Ask & Embla

An essential app for customer segmentation! Customer support was helpful in migrating our data to an expansion store as well.

August 12, 2021

Hi Ryan, thanks for the great review. We were happy to help you get Customer Tagger working and tagging customers in both of yours stores. All the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7