Customer Tagger

Customer Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto tags to segment your customers

Choice Slides

I needed all customers who made purchases over a certain amount to be automatically tagged, and this app does the trick! I just set up the criteria I needed and it's been running smoothly in the background ever since!

BooksforChrist.com

Just installed this app a few days ago, had a few issues due to the size of my SKU count and the number of collections but Sam and the Union Pixel team were very helpful and accommodating! App works great and its even better now that they can help retroactively tag past orders. This is one of the most important apps you'll need if you want to easily start segmenting your customers in various different groups. Highly recommend!

True Grit Texture Supply

Customer Tagger is a great App. Very easy to use with no unnecessary complexities. There's a tonne of preset rules to apply and the customer service should you have a question is outstanding.

Highly recommended.

SMLXL Direct

I was trying to figure out how to tag and sort my customers by the vendors that they purchased. This app did the trick and I was able to do just that - tag customers with the [vendor]s the purchased and the target this customers with relevant marketing!

The team the Union Works went way beyond to make sure that I got what I needed and understood how to use their app.

Just Riding

The guys could not have been more helpful, and now we have a great way to separate our customers into brand specific or location specific marketing lists.. which I think we are going to see great returns from.

Raw Trainer

Love this app! Along with another of their apps, Order Tagger, they have saved me a boatload of hours each week. This app works exactly as expected, and the customer service is second to none. Sam is super quick to respond and jumps on requests like it's his job… which I guess it is! Anyway, very highly recommend.

Judith & Charles

The capability to tag customers retroactively with past orders is so useful ! Staff is extremely prompt to respond also.

PERFORMIX

Being able to retroactively tag customers with past orders is valuable beyond words. Saves countless hours, and extremely easy to use. Not to mention the EXTREMELY helpful staff. A hidden gem among Shopify Apps.

Empire Skate

Great app that helps with segmentation of customers based on what they have bought, spent etc - very handy indeed.

They also have fantastic customer support!

Buda Juice

Super helpful app for segmenting customers and tracking marketing campaigns. App developers are also super responsive and helpful...answering questions in a very timely manner and doing whatever they can to meet our needs. Highly recommend!!!

Previous 1