Customer Tags

Customer Tags

by Union Works Apps

Auto tag & bulk tag customers to auto create customer groups

THE LASH SHOP

Amazing customer service and great app! Saves me a lot of manual work. Highly recommend this to anyone :) Thanks team!

April 27, 2020

Thanks for your great review! We're pleased that you could use Customer Tagger backdating to create customer groups for email marketing :)

Bloom Farms CBD

This app is super easy to use and set up. I have both Customer Tagger and Order Tagger set up. Sam was very helpful and patient when answering all my questions.

With these app, I was able to save hours out of my week by automating my process.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for a great review! We're pleased to see Customer Tagger being used to apply customer tags based on the discount code they checkout with!

Empire Skate Australia

This app is great, really easy to use, and helps with our marketing by making segmentation a breeze in Klaviyo. As always the team at Union Works are super helpful and quick to respond to any questions I've had.

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the great review Matt, glad you're making good use of the app!

Mandaue Foam

The app is customizable based on your requirements, if you'll require additional work such as only tag customer when certain transaction meet the criteria eg. Paid. They'll able to do it, just contact their support. Quick and Easy. Will highly recommend!

October 28, 2019

Thanks for the great review Marlon, glad we were able to help customise this to your requirements!

Bingo Merch

App working perfectly for my needs. Backdating job also carried out swiftly and with regular updates from their customer service team. Would recommend.

October 17, 2019

Thanks for the great review Thomas and thanks for your patience whilst the backdating process took place!

Headphone Zone

Great app. Very easy to use. Steve is very helpful. Just a bit unhappy with how expensive their backdate operation costs, especially for large stores like ours.

October 14, 2019

Thanks for the great review, it is much appreciated... Unfortunately, backdating in both our Order Tagger and Customer Tagger apps is something that requires a large amount of time and server resource to deliver, which is unfortunately why we need to charge extra for the service. We've tried to keep the pricing as low as possible to cover the increased resources that these tasks consume. Please let us know if you need to backdate your rules and we'll see what we can do. Thanks again for the review!!

PROJECT 6

First of all, excellent customer service. Speedy responses, super helpful.
The app itself is brilliant. We really needed a way to tag customers so we could sort them better. Now, we can better target our customers based on their tags. Thank you!

October 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review Chaya! Glad we could help!

SavonServices

Communication with Sam at Customer Tagger has been exceptional. During our trial period Sam was very helpful in resolving a solution that saved us lots of time and on-boarded our product tags efficiently. Highly impressed with these guys and if the App works as well as their customer service, this will be a well valued App. Thanks Sam you guys rock!

Choice Slides

I needed all customers who made purchases over a certain amount to be automatically tagged, and this app does the trick! I just set up the criteria I needed and it's been running smoothly in the background ever since!

BooksforChrist.com

Just installed this app a few days ago, had a few issues due to the size of my SKU count and the number of collections but Sam and the Union Pixel team were very helpful and accommodating! App works great and its even better now that they can help retroactively tag past orders. This is one of the most important apps you'll need if you want to easily start segmenting your customers in various different groups. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3