Customer Tagger

Customer Tagger

by Union Works Apps

Auto Tag Customers for targeted Customer Segmentation

SMLXL Direct

I was trying to figure out how to tag and sort my customers by the vendors that they purchased. This app did the trick and I was able to do just that - tag customers with the [vendor]s the purchased and the target this customers with relevant marketing!

The team the Union Works went way beyond to make sure that I got what I needed and understood how to use their app.

Just Riding

The guys could not have been more helpful, and now we have a great way to separate our customers into brand specific or location specific marketing lists.. which I think we are going to see great returns from.

Raw Trainer

Love this app! Along with another of their apps, Order Tagger, they have saved me a boatload of hours each week. This app works exactly as expected, and the customer service is second to none. Sam is super quick to respond and jumps on requests like it's his job… which I guess it is! Anyway, very highly recommend.

Judith & Charles

The capability to tag customers retroactively with past orders is so useful ! Staff is extremely prompt to respond also.

PERFORMIX

Being able to retroactively tag customers with past orders is valuable beyond words. Saves countless hours, and extremely easy to use. Not to mention the EXTREMELY helpful staff. A hidden gem among Shopify Apps.

Empire Skate

Great app that helps with segmentation of customers based on what they have bought, spent etc - very handy indeed.

They also have fantastic customer support!

Buda Juice

Super helpful app for segmenting customers and tracking marketing campaigns. App developers are also super responsive and helpful...answering questions in a very timely manner and doing whatever they can to meet our needs. Highly recommend!!!

Bookie Beater

Awesome customer response time and a super easy app to use.... Helped save us money any time solving a subscription conundrum.....

L Company

Great app to differentiate cohorts and different type of customers based on what they buy. Team very helpful and responsive for any doubt or problem.

Best Damn Vape

Very robust app. We use it for a very simple task, and it was super simple to set up. Customer support is top notch too. Highly recommended if you have a need for it.

Previous 1