Customer Tags and Segments

Smart segmentation using auto tags for customers

From $15/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PetMax

This is a fantastic app with extensive tagging functionalities that are extremely useful for a whole host of things. We utilize the backdating function which allows us to tag previous customers and form highly customized segments. I would strongly recommend this app for anyone looking for a full-featured tagging app - it is fantastic! Some feedback to the developer is I wish there was a higher-priced monthly plan that included an unlimited number of backdating jobs. It starts to become very costly when you are a high-volume store.

July 6, 2021

Hey Bryan, thanks for this super review. We're pleased to hear how useful the backdating functionality is proving to be for you. Thanks also for your feedback on pricing, this will definitely be taken into consideration.

Gospel Musicians

By far the best tagger app. The ability to go in the past is invaluable. We used it to tag past orders to send out a mailing and things worked perfectly. Definitely a recommend for me.

June 15, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear the app has been helping. We love your music apps too. I caught the release video for MKSensation Xtreme 2.0 today. Looks and sounds great! Good luck with the release.

Phalada Pure & Sure

​Great app! Great customer support! Very easy to use. This app helps us tagging new customers and handle a subscription system. Highly recommended :)

June 8, 2021

Thanks for the great review Arpa, glad we were able to advise on your workflow set-up.

Equithrive

Great support staff! Tagging and filtering customers and orders have made reporting much easier! Been using for about a year now and it has worked great!

June 2, 2021

Hi Dottie, thanks for the review. Great to hear how Customer Tagger has been helping you

BargainFox.com

Had good support, and appears to be working as it should, having just launched the new tag yesterday. Would recommend

May 27, 2021

Thanks for the great review Kezia, glad we were able to help advise on a tagging strategy for new customers on your subscription service.

Stonemaier Games (Australia)

This has been a very useful app for us in helping us handle a membership / subscription system. A few teething issues, but the support has been excellent!

May 19, 2021

Thanks for the kind review Dave, glad we were able to help you put together a solution for handling your membership / subscription system.

Hot Mesh Mom Shop

THANK YOU!! I was using another tagging app and couldn't get the tags to work the way I needed. It just caused so much frustration. I deleted them and added you guys. Within minutes I was up and running with my tags. Verified and it's all working for now. This went faster than I ever could with the other app. I can see why you have all 5 star reviews.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for the great review, it is most appreciated! Glad to hear you were up and running in no time at all!

Whole and Nourished Meal Delivery

Great app! I utilize tagging customers for my welcome flow in email marketing. I'm excited to dig in some more and see what else it can help me to do!

March 22, 2021

Thanks for your great review Heather! Glad the app is helping you to segment your customers.

Myers Sewing

It functions perfectly. I am using Seguno to send targeted Emails so I definitely recommend the combo.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad it's helping you to segment your customers!

Maison Baum

Quick and responsive customer support for a great app that works as promised! Can definitely recommend

February 23, 2021

Thanks for the great review Arturs, glad to hear that you're making good use of the app.