CustomerSure

CustomerSure

by CustomerSure

Build a world-class customer feedback process

rplawn

Wow. I am really impressed with the simplicity of this app. This app makes it so easy to connect with your customers on a deeper level and find out how you can make their shopping experience optimal. I really like the fact that you can use a survey template, or create your own questions. This customization can do wonders for both you and your customers in meeting their needs!

Death Wish Coffee Company

We were contacted by CustomerSure and while hesitant at first, we couldn't be happier that we started using their platform. Off the bat, they have some of the best customer service we have experienced. They are almost always available and when we wanted a few customized things to work into our site, they were happy to help in any way they could. Seriously good stuff! It has since streamlined our entire customer service department and the feedback surveys have been a huge help in answering concerns and complaints we would have otherwise not known about. I'd give it more starts if I could!

ShoeMe.ca

We've been using CustomerSure for over 2 years and we love it! Easy setup, great customer support, and a terrific way to make sure we keep delivering a top-notch customer experience!

Technopic

Customers often rely on reading independent reviews when making their final purchase decisions. Customer Sure adds credibility to our offer.

Safety-Label.co.uk | Safety Signs, Safety Stickers And Safety Labels

Very nice looking app, I will use the free trial for my website. Thanks!

SilkRibbon.com

I love this app. Its a great time saver for me. Has reduced my number of phone calls, looks professional and is really easy to understand and use both for myself and customers. The support team is outstanding.

SeedsNow.com

This is just great! Love the way it's laid out. We've got lots of customer testimonials thanks to this app. Thank you for making it so user-friendly.

iCollection™ Shop

We've been using CustomerSure for a while now and think its a brilliant App. It's really helped us understand our customers and constantly improve our service. Fantastic guys, keep up the good work!

VORANA Cosmetics

One of the BEST apps we have used in our store, very easy to use and it gives back a LOT of useful information and costumers insights. If you are serious about e commerce you should have this app.

getbusystore

I love CustomerSure, it helps create a perfect user friendly way of communicating for both the customer and store staff. The addition of a 'contact us' button on each page of the website is reassuring to customers, but not hassling and once clicked the little box allows you to choose what kind of contact you'd prefer, such as asking for help or feedback etc. Once the customer contacts the store, we are notified right away and the app has a very simple to use and well organised dashboard to ensure all queries are dealt with, the staff they've been assigned to and it allows full conversations with attachments etc. The app has definitely changed the feel of our site and it has definitely improved contact with our customers as we can respond quick and adequately which makes great customer service. Also, the auto feedback form is great and we've had a lot of customers respond as we can set our own relevant questions, time when to send it and customise it to feel non pushy! Overall great and the guys over at CustomerSure are awesome and always happy to help/ ask for ways to improve etc! 100% recommend this app.
Previous 1