Customized ‑ Print on Demand

Customized ‑ Print on Demand

by Custom Product App

Built in Customization. Customers can add photos, text & more.

Boldog Designs

Just what I was looking for. Have had issues with my theme, but Matt has been on it every step of the way. Very polite and helpful! I love that I can upload designs and change every detail of the customizer. I've used many POD companies over the year, and I've finally found my "home". Can't wait to see the future changes and updates.

Reyes Shop

I use this app for Print on Deamand and the customization of their products. It's really useful and it functions relly good. But it would be great if you could alter the language of "My Customizer", because I'm from Germany and my clients are also from Germany. I would appreciate it, so that my clients can use it in german.

GGS Cool Finds

I have been looking for an App like this for awhile. It is so easy for my customers to personalize a t-shirt, mug, etc. I'm really excited for the future.

familydivine

I use this app to offer customized products for families. The app is intuitive , the owner and his team is extremely responsive and pricing is very competitive and much better than others

App seamlessly integrated with my store , loads super fast to offer customization options for the customers.

This app will be a game changer for many businesses in my opinion. Highly Recommended.

Justice Jewelry

This app is awesome, I really like how customers can customize their own design. The customer service is quick and pricing is better than other PODs too!