Reviews (1,254)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable review request emails, ability to import reviews from major platforms, and real-time syncing. Features like photo reviews, AI review analysis, and automated marketing are also valued. The app's multilingual support and responsive customer service are praised. It's recognized for its robust review function, analytic capabilities, and potential to boost credibility and sales.

April 17, 2024

So far this is one of the better review apps I have used, however even with the paid version now, you cannot edit reviews anymore. ?? When first installed I was able to so not sure why it changed. Due to this, I will probably uninstall it and try yet another app.

Personalisr Au
8 days using the app
June 7, 2024

建议评论合集开发汇总图片功能,像单个产品评论那样

Iver Jewelry
21 days using the app
January 12, 2024

cool, they force me to write before using

Flourish Buy
Nigeria
1 day using the app
June 23, 2023

looks good,but i m not using it,because i must write down this fuk reviews so i can test the product.

Corismatte.official
China
7 months using the app
Dadao replied June 24, 2023

Thank you for your rating on us.
If you need anything, please let us know. We are happy to provide you with any assistance.

August 17, 2023

It isn't threatening, defamatory, or being left in exchange for an incentive. If published, we may include additional details about your store to help merchants read relevant reviews.

Flip Bazar

FashionLadySmall
Israel
5 months using the app
October 16, 2023

I liked the app and made a purchase. However, I noticed that the emails sent to customers end up in the spam folder. I believe this might require making some domain TXT and CNAME records. Unfortunately, I've been trying to reach customer service for three days with no success. In conclusion, I like the app, but I haven't been able to reach customer service. If I can resolve this issue, I will continue using it. That's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

Ezop Shop
Netherlands
1 day using the app
November 22, 2023

perfect for shopify can help upsale

Glamo Amore