We give you the analytics that help your bottom line. You can immediately transform insights into profit.
Our service automatically chooses the right analytics for you based off your data. You can focus on the analytics that matter.
All of our analytics are fully interactive. You can change your visualizations to understand how certain actions affect outcomes.
What is Datafly?
At Datafly we analyze business transaction data from Shopify devices real-time. Here are some of the features we provide:
- Dynamic Pricing: Find out which prices are working the best for your products. We'll also tell you how much money you'll potentially gain by switching prices. We consider seasonality, product demand, variations, and much more.
- Seasonality Prediction: Predict how many sales you will have in the future. We take into account weekends, down months, and much more.
- Inventory Diversification: Understand the categories or sub-categories of goods that are selling the most.
- Frequently Bought Items: Find out the products that are selling the most in combinations of one, two, and three.
- Peak Hours: Explore the times of the day when the most products are sold and customers visit.
- Income Analysis: Explore the profit for each good throughout time.
- Aggregate Income: Explore profit across years, months, and days.
Datafly focuses on giving you the analytics that help you make better decisions about your business.
What are the results?
- Higher profits: By optimizing prices, hours, and inventory levels you can improve your business outcomes.
- Business clarity: Our analytics help you understand your business in greater detail. You can the focus on the areas that will help you the most.
What else should I know?
- Customer success: Here at Datafly, our team of professionals goes the extra mile for each and every one of our clients.
- Feature requests: We take pride in helping our customers improve their business. Please feel free to contact us with any feature requests.
- +1 (530) 230-9868
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.