Data Guru ‑ Free

Price: Free

Qing Yu

Location China
Time spent using app 24 minutes

try it out the first time, so far so good! but since it is a very new app, the customer service could be a bit slow. Will see how it goes!

July 28, 2022

Hi there!

Thanks for giving our app a shot on your store. We hear you around our customer service and will work to improve. Thank you so much for the feedback. If you have any other pieces of feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at support@appify.guru

crazymarlon

Location China
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Great app for updating/editing products data information, very easy to use! Definitely worthy for a good review!

July 28, 2022

Hi team,

Appreciate your kind words and review! We are constantly working on the app and it will only get better, we promise! If you have any other pieces of feedback or feature requests, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@appify.guru

AltBasics

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Works well with product description and bulk editing (removing/adding). Great experience! will come again for more function

July 8, 2022

Thanks for the review and letting us know what's working well. We are a newer app on the street but want to constantly improve the app. Let us know if there are any features that you'd like to see in our updates at support@appify.guru and we will make sure to let our team know!

DMS.Design

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I don't usually write reviews, but this app def deserve 5 stars! It completely solved my problem troubles me over the years, product data import and export could be very annoying sometimes, and this app is so easy to use, and just like that, my problem solved, wish I could found them earlier!

July 7, 2022

Hi there! Thanks for the great review and we are glad you found benefit with the app. We are always on the lookout for ways to make merchants' lives easier! If there are any features you'd like to have while using the app, please send us a note at support@appify.guru and we will get back to you ASAP!

weylandcn

Time spent using app 37 minutes

keeping updates for our products has always been a problem for us because it is so time consuming, after trying out a lot of different kinds of import/export apps, we had finally found the one! it is so easy to use, and saved us so much energy and time.

July 7, 2022

Hey there! Thanks so much for the review! We are constantly working on the app and we know it'll only get better from here on out. Feel free to reach out to us at support@appify.guru if you have any functions or features you'd like within the app and we will make sure to update it!

Hexa

Location Hong Kong SAR

Came across this new Shopify App via Youtube, downloaded immediately. It really saved me a lot of time to update/edit all my merchants, and it is easy to use at the same time! It is definitely a good experience, I'm glad I have tried!

July 5, 2022

Hi there! Thank you for your review and we are happy that you like the app! We are constantly working on new features to make the experience even better. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any suggestions to make Data Guru work even better for you!