DeepMine

DeepMine

by Ryan Alyea

Custom reports, vendor payouts, cost tracking, and more!

Rareloots

It works great and does its job for what it says it's supposed to do but no one responds to my support requests.

Eat Cake Today

Great app but developer doesn't respond to my requests for support after I purchased it and the I didn't get any trial so I had to start paying full price immediately. Beware.

Forloveofallthingsthree

This app will make your life easier and has a wealth of great data that can be extracted from it.

Jazz Night School

This is a fantastic app and Ryan is super quick to respond and helpful. Sadly, we needed to turn to some more custom options, not because of any deficiency in his app, but because we have a unique data situation. But I was happy to try it and know I will return when I have another client that needs good solid reporting at a good price!

Mpxclothing

So far this is the best app i have tried to track all sales by product name or sku. Even shoes the shipping fees. it helps when running our numbers for all advertising and ROI. Great app and very easy to use

Vapeandoando

Great App, the support is impecable and fast, if you need to automate the costs of your products, this is the way to go

Hott Hobbies

Seemed promising... But simple things like total sales of a specific product were not accurate when compared to manually filtered Shopify data in excel.

Appreciation At Work

Works great. Gives us the detailed info we need to track sales and make marketing decisions. Can be a little hard to generate reports at times but probably is more due to my inconsistent use and lack of training.

Paul White, Ph.D.

Herbsoil

keep having problem opening the app

Coolmaterial

Deepmine is a great reporting app and a must if you want to be able to keep track of, and report on, cost of goods and margins. I wish Shopify would add another price data field for cost. We've been using Deepmine on our shop selling gifts for men for a few years now and it's one of our must-have apps.

Previous 1 3