DeepMine

DeepMine

by Ryan Alyea

Custom reports, vendor payouts, cost tracking, and more!

Forloveofallthingsthree

This app will make your life easier and has a wealth of great data that can be extracted from it.

Jazz Night School

This is a fantastic app and Ryan is super quick to respond and helpful. Sadly, we needed to turn to some more custom options, not because of any deficiency in his app, but because we have a unique data situation. But I was happy to try it and know I will return when I have another client that needs good solid reporting at a good price!

Mpxclothing

So far this is the best app i have tried to track all sales by product name or sku. Even shoes the shipping fees. it helps when running our numbers for all advertising and ROI. Great app and very easy to use

Vapeandoando

Great App, the support is impecable and fast, if you need to automate the costs of your products, this is the way to go

Hott Hobbies

Seemed promising... But simple things like total sales of a specific product were not accurate when compared to manually filtered Shopify data in excel.

Appreciation At Work

Works great. Gives us the detailed info we need to track sales and make marketing decisions. Can be a little hard to generate reports at times but probably is more due to my inconsistent use and lack of training. Paul White, Ph.D.

Herbsoil

keep having problem opening the app

Coolmaterial

Deepmine is a great reporting app and a must if you want to be able to keep track of, and report on, cost of goods and margins. I wish Shopify would add another price data field for cost. We've been using Deepmine on our shop selling gifts for men for a few years now and it's one of our must-have apps.

Seedles

3rd and Final Review (Neutral) Ryan wrote to me to express his concern about my experience with Deepmine. He also generously refunded our costs for using Deepmine for 2016. I appreciate his willingness to make things right. Wishing him and this app the best. 2nd Review (Negative) Do Not Buy. Deepmine hasn't updated their code or added anything of value in over a year. They released a "new" version in 2015, but it's worse than the old version. They don't deserve your money, because they aren't working for it. They responded to feature updates and requests with "we'll think about it" and other dismissive phrases. 1st Review (Semi-Negative) Because we are over 5,000 orders, the app charges us $20 per month. That's $240 / year which I don't think this app is worth by any stretch of the imagination. I'd easily pay $120/year, or even $150 for the number of usages, but $20 is hilarious considering shopify costs us $30/month and does about 1000 other things for us. This software does a few things, and doesn't even do them well.

Premierh2o

I absolutely love this App. For one, it allows us to enter our costing and get everything in report. We have our accounting software, but our accountants us it. I would much rather use this to get my reports and do my analysis. This App gives me so much flexibility in running multiple types of reports. There are just a couple of things I would add but overall Awesome App!
Previous 1 3