About Delivery Date & Time Picker
Why Use Delivery Date & Time Picker?
It helps you to improve your customer service by delivering the orders on the customer’s specified date. it gives the facility of selecting delivery date and time at cart page. This reduces cart abandonment and improve your conversion rates.
Time Slots along with Delivery Weekdays
So that customer can be available at the time of delivery and there will be less possibility of returning order due to unavailability.
- Ability to allow the customer to select Delivery date & time on the cart page for the orders.
- You can disable the weekdays on which you do not deliver the products.
- Minimum required time for delivery can be set in hours.
- You can set the delivery date and time fields mandatory on the cart page.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders to be placed per day.
- Admin can create timeslots for delivery days as well as for specific delivery dates.
- Customers can choose “As Soon As Possible” deliveries.
- Limit the number of deliveries/orders to be placed per timeslot too.
- The first available delivery date & time will be auto-populated in the delivery date and time fields respectively on the cart page.
- You set delivery date field labels as per your business requirements.
- Selected Delivery date and time will be displayed on the Order page in admin dashboard.
- Ability to create timeslots individually as well as in bulk with set Time Duration & Interval.
- Same-day & Next-day delivery with cut-off time.
- Block a time slot for a date or weekday.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.