Reviews (111)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage and specify delivery dates, enhancing customer experience. It's particularly useful for businesses with complex delivery needs. The app is noted for its seamless website integration and customization options. The support team is highly praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. It's recommended for streamlining delivery and pickup orders across various industries.

February 7, 2018

Was confused at first, but got amazing help and everything looks great now! The tech was very patient and my website looks great now:) Great app and great customer service!

Ivyrose Floral Designs
12 months using the app
September 15, 2020

Delivery date pro is the only app i found with specific Date and Time delivery option per product. Just as I wanted. The support was very helpful to setup some minor things and tweaks. Great overall.

Caterking.se - Lunch och catering i Malmö på din arbetsplats
Sweden
September 25, 2018

Delivery Date Pro has definitely streamlined our catering delivery business. Support is quite responsive, helpful and friendly. The app works well.

Fisher's Cheese + Wine
July 9, 2018

Love this app.
and support team helped a lot
Great team!

Flowernflorist
June 18, 2021

This app has a lot of features, all the ones that my client needs. And it is flexible so it doesn't force you to do things a certain way. I had one occasion to contact support and they were ver quick and gave me the answer in one email. Really great experience.

Bagels Forever
10 days using the app
Edited September 6, 2019

We've been using the App for almost a year and we love it! Works great, does its job perfectly and customer service is excellent. We recently changed our shopify theme and Zankar helped us adapt it in a very good, fast and easy way. Definitely recommend

Omotesando Plants
Spain
September 5, 2018

Great app that solve our delivery problem. Support is really helpful & they even help with the customization of my app. Highly recommended!

Cookin1
Singapore
10 months using the app
December 16, 2020

Great app and great support.
I use this app to let customer choose delivery date and time.
Easy to use and good flexibility, reasonable fee.
And I want to stress that they gave me great support when I asked how to set a kind of bit complicated setting.
It was quick and kind support.
I do recommend who need the function to control delivery date and time on shopify!

Tsukiji KAI Sushi
Singapore
9 months using the app
March 7, 2018

This app is great for my online store. It was a little more complicated than I had anticipated to set it up; however, the delivery date support team was VERY helpful and did the work for me. I plan to continue to use this app.

Dwtn Lush
9 months using the app
Edited May 17, 2022

Tried a few similar apps and this one was the best for our needs, mostly the ability to customise on a per-product basis. Our only criticism would be that it is quite slow to find the products you wish to edit using the App's built in product search in the admin on a large catalogue, but that does not affect functionality. We needed some help with areas that couldn't be altered in the admin (though you can edit most text) and Pooja and Bhushan gave us excellent and prompt technical support.

Brodie Countryfare
8 days using the app
Zestard Technologies replied May 17, 2022

Thank You for your kind words! For the Product Settings Tab, we are already working on it in order to improve the speed of that tab, it should be live soon :). In the meantime, let us know if you need any further assistance.

Update: We have now updated our Product Settings Tab with the super fast loading speed :).

Cheers!