Delivery Estimation Widget

Add an Etsy-like delivery estimate to your product pages

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Beyond Tumblers

The app was working at first but then it stopped. I decided to email them about the issue I was having and got no response. I uninstalled the app and when I went back to reinstall the app is not available anymore. No heads up from this company that the app was no longer going to available. Very disappointed

October 26, 2022

Unfortunately I find this review highly misleading to all the stores that may find it and so I must add some facts here.

To the reader, please bear in mind this is a $5 a month app and we try to give the best customer service possible - most of the time at a complete loss.

You originally reached out on Sunday October 9th at 9:10pm
I responded Monday morning at 6:16am
You responded at 6:22am
I asked a specific question in my follow up at 6:42am offering to set it up for you
You did not respond so after 8 days I followed up on October 18th
You responded +24hours later on the 19th
A day later I took a look at your set up, and it appeared that you had set up the app incorrectly/misread the docs/misunderstood the set up video - no biggy that is on me to make clearer.
I then proceeded to fix your set up, and explained the issue so that it wouldn't happen again.
I also asked for a review.
You did not respond.

4 days later on the 25th of October you encountered a bug which meant you couldn't click buttons and emailed me at 9:44pm.
Before the team got to it, you then proceeded to uninstall the app and immediately try to reinstall it which caused another bug which made our app unavailable to you (one we were not aware of so thank you for flagging)

We then went to pick up the issue at 6am but whilst investigating it, discovered that you had left a 1 star review on the app listing, here.

The fact that we spent $100s on support does not bother us at all, but that we put in the time and effort, and set it up for you, and explained the issue and still received a 1 star review is heart breaking for a small business like ours.

After the review we continued to offer support to you in 2 subsequent emails that day including explaining again the logic in the app which you were originally stuck on.

3 days later (October 29th) at 8:06am we followed up in good faith again to see if you would like support in solving the issues.

To all prospective customers - we have an international dev team that handles support 24/7. We might not get to you immediately but we always get to you within a reasonable time frame and will spend hours and hours trying to solve your issues.

To Beyond Tumblers - No hard feelings at all. Good luck with the future and please do let us know if you have any issues.

Matt
Simpli Apps Owner

The Nichole Collection

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! I love this app! I've increased sales by adding this app because now my customers know when they can expect to receive their product. Highly recommend this app! Matthew was a big help! 10 Stars!

September 27, 2022

Thank You - this means the world to us!

Swimzz

This is the app I've been looking for! Customer service a bit slow to respond but actually great app to have. Very helpful support staff and definitely recommend it to anyone.

August 15, 2022

Thanks guys!

Studio Niani

Location Germany

TOP! This app is amazing and best on the market for delivery estimation! Design is wonderful too! Easy and accurate, one of my favorite apps ever! Thank you so much!

Atomic Print Co.

Customer support is great! I had an issue on my site with the custom processing time not saving correctly. The support team responded to my email within minutes and had the issue resolved within 2 days. One note is that the processing time and delivery time do not add like the widget on Etsy. I am also a seller on Etsy and the configuration is not the same as setting shipping profiles on Etsy. Processing time and delivery time are both calculated from today's date (and not added together) with this app. This is a little unintuitive for me. However, it is easy to work around by setting the shipping time slightly longer, so the date range shown is after the processing time date range.

RizAndMicaMake

Really good app, does what we need and styled very well. Customer service are quick to respond and take on board suggestions,

Moon Freya

Location France

We've started to use this app a couple of weeks ago. We do believe it is the shipping time/delivery time app with the most potential on the whole Shopify app store when it comes to setting up detailed delivery time estimations. As for user friendliness, it is clearly at the top of the pack. Also, we needed quite a bit of customization, so we've contacted Matt to see wether he was on top of things, and he is. In fact, we're still in contact with him as we speak, trying to tweak some aspects of the app for our own use.
We recommend this app wholeheartedly!

Mode Sheet Music

Location Australia

This is the app that I would like to use. But customer service don't reply back. I don't even know where they are based. The timezones need addressing as the delivery dates show estimates from the previous day. I have sent two messages now to no avail. So I have deleted and will have to keep looking.

October 13, 2021

Hi team, thanks for the review.

This is absolutely heartbreaking for us to hear - we pride ourselves on our support responsiveness and have no record of you ever reaching out.

Are you sure you are messaging the right application or email address?

I can see you installed the application less than 48 hours ago - there is no way your support ticket has come to us as we have been online, scoping new features with existing users this entire time.

Please do reach out to us directly with the issue you faced as we would like to solve it for other stores who may install even if we have lost your patronage.

You'll get to us directly with deliveryestimation(at)gmail.com

After a longer conversation with you we discovered the issue and pushed a solve to production. Thanks for your help with this.

Bboardsfl

This is exactly what I was looking for! All the other apps use text-based delivery estimates. Their graphical visualization makes the product page look more premium! Underrated app!

October 11, 2021

Thanks for your review team!

We're a small independently run application - and this means so much!

Mspineapplecrafts

Time spent using app About 2 months

I had few issue with the App and there was delay in replying my inquiry. However, Matt, from customer support reached out to me and worked with me to resolve my pending issue. I would rate this service to be 10 stars if its available. I wish them all the best taking this App to the next level.

September 1, 2021

Thanks for your updated review. I thoroughly enjoyed solving your issues and working with you to make sure your store shines!

Previous 1