Local Delivery Rate by Zipcode

Post code, Order value, Weight, Product based delivery rates

From $6.99/month. 14-day free trial.

KiPP

This APP is excellent to use. The support extremely helpful and they will make sure that the problem is fix. Overall the support and service the best I have seen.

Express Amore Donuts

Very happy with the app and service. Now able to create minimum orders for specific zip codes and zones, which equals more sales. Thank you guys.

Queen's Delight

Excellent tech support offered by audio and video chat on zoom. App works great and I'm very happy with it.

Brave Floral

This app is exactly what my flower shop needs for everyday deliveries and services. I'm finally able to set different rates by zip code. It's very straightforward and to the point, not much frill or showiness to it. I love being able to have this on my site without the monthly cost being exorbitant as well. The customer service is unparalleled, truly top-notch. Kumar was able to help me get the app set up on my shop in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended!

1 3 Next