Delm ‑ Shipping Info

Delm ‑ Shipping Info

by dalhof.digital

Estimated delivery dates for your product pages

ExamReads

Great user interface. The developer is friendly, knowledgable and an absolute pleasure to talk with. It's good to know the app is still being improved to become even better!

ezBuyStuff.com

So easy to install and use. Worked flawlessly on my custom theme. Response from developer was so fast it blew me away. Great to know that a Dev will take feedback to make even more changes and add features. I had tried a few other apps that didn't provide this much detail or support. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to get better results in delivery estimates.

Anime Unicorn

I really like this app, it is very useful. The support is very friendly and my questions got answered fast. The app is also very easy to use too. A really great app. Thank you!

Flextraa | The Internet's Best Gifts

This is an amazing conversion boosting app! This app works just like amazons "order by widget" giving your store more credibility, and making your shipping times transparent to visitors! It's definitely worth grabbing!

Support is also fast and knowledgeable!

Einzig & Artig Berlin

We have been looking for a while now for a decent solution to show delivery times on our shop. And are therefore very happy to have found this app!! High flexibility in customization and the support super friendly, caring and quick. Highly recommendable!!

secondte.ch

Plenty of configuration options to suit the look and wording we wanted. Tobias provides rapid and super-helpful support! Thanks Tobias!

Oxomio

Took me about 5 mins to set up. I had questions and Tobias from their live chat answered my doubts in no time. Great service. You can check out our store using it at https://es.oxom.io