Descrii Description Generator

Descrii Description Generator

by Product Description Generator

Get your Product Description Written in Under 10 Seconds by AI

Miss Lala

I've tried this app by curiosity and I was very surprised by the results. The descriptions are not always perfect, but you always have many options that will inspire your needs.

HoopDirect

The functionality of the app works well, however I would not recommend this if you are wanting to test out the free trial as they do not honour this. I contacted them during the period of my free trial and requested to cancel my account as I just wanted to test the app before I consider a paid subscription. Never contacted me back and conveniently we have now been charged. Very unprofessional and after reading reviews from other sellers who have had the same issue I would steer away from using them.

February 3, 2021

Hello HoopDirect Team,

I am Abhinav from Descrii and I am really sorry that you are having such a bad experience with our app's payments system. The trial period and payments are managed by Shopify so you can contact them at support@shopify.com for the trial and payment problems.

I should have replied to you promptly and communicated this to you clearly earlier so this was totally my mistake.

Just to compensate for the late reply and bad experience, I will issue a refund to you for our app and add 30 credits worth 30USD to your account. Just email me at hello@descrii.com if you are interested.

Crass Cat

When starting a new store it is soooo difficult to try to write one description after another, especially if you have many similar products. I was planning on paying someone to write mine until I found this app. The application itself has been very helpful and saved me a lot of time but on top of that when I had questions their customer service was fast and really great! I recommend this especially to new store owners and also to anyone who needs to speed up the description writing process!

February 3, 2021

Thanks for the thoughtful feedback and such an awesome review of the app. As a team committed to growth, we will surely try to add more features to our app.
Do keep loving the Descrii Description Generator app🙌

Oddz N Endz Thrift Gift and Consignment boutique LLC

what is this free try is a joke . I installed the app and was trying to use it after doing everything thing asked it just when to another step where it ask for money WOW

January 22, 2021

Hello, Team Oddz N Endz Thrift Gift and Consignment boutique,

I am so sorry to hear that you have had such a poor experience with us.

Customer satisfaction is always a number one priority for us. I'm deeply sorry that that wasn't clearly demonstrated to you.

As much as I hate to see you go, I completely understand how upset you must feel. I apologize again for any trouble we may have caused you.

I would like you to know that we add 30 credits to your account after the trial ends. And you were getting a payment screen because you exhausted all the free credits that we provide for the trial period.

If you want I can add some more free credits to your account if you want to try the app for more time.

Let me know what I can do to help you in this situation. I will do anything in my power to help you out.

I wish you success in your Shopify journey. 😊

Secret Reign

I've been looking for a piece of software like this since I opened my store. I simply cannot write description after description after description (of women's clothing, in my case). I don't even know what half of the stuff is, and there are at least 400 products and counting! With this, I can just plug in the details and what comes out sounds professional enough. My only major suggestion would be for a feature where I could set SEO keywords for it to pepper in automatically.

January 16, 2021

Thank you for this awesome review 🌼 We are so glad that our sincere efforts made you happy and helped you along your Shopify journey.

And regarding the SEO keywords feature. Wow, that's a nice feature to have. we will add this feature soon. Thank You for the suggestion. 😊

Jerry's Apparel

Sensationally Fabulous It is great but there is one problem, they advertise the APP for $29.00 per month, but when you upload the app to Shopify they charge $49.00 instead of $29. So I did sent two email complaining about the mistake and this what they say > Just email us when you pay the bill. We will approve the 20USD refund for you. They never did that. So I send another email > Hi Descrii, Again in the month of December you charge me $49, On November 1st you wrote to me this - Just email us when you pay the bill. We will approve the 20USD refund for you. Well this is not happening, I can't email to you the reminder because the money will be drawn from my card automatically from Shopify. I believe it is your responsibility to make the adjustment. Now if you like to keep the $49 Then I expect more credit. For $29 = 30 credit and for the extra $20 = 20 more credit total 50 credit for every month. Let me know what you decide. THEY NEVER RESPOND BACK. I let your gays reach the conclusion. Update: After leaving a negative review below, they contacted me immediately, and provided a solution. I am very satisfied with the application. If you are looking to save time I would recommend getting this app. And I want to say that their customer service is great.

January 11, 2021

Dear Jerry's Apparel,
Thank you for your review. We take customer satisfaction seriously and are glad to hear from you.
And I am really sorry about this. I completely accept that this was my mistake.
To solve this can you please email or chat with Shopify Support at support@shopify.com as Billing is managed by them and they will be able to refund you your money.

Sensationally Fabulous

it is great but there is one problem I found regarding the credits If you already have your own details and want to cut them out then repast them back in it will use 1 credit up so I will say to you if you need to edit anything please make sure you do not do it in descrii edit section or you will use up all your credits really fast and only use the first description if you flix to regenerate a new description you will use 1 credit as well I guess that's how they created the app so you have to buy more credits other then that it is easy to use simple and quick

boltd.store

I used this app to help me for description very easy to use i recommended to any one who to boost a sale.

December 21, 2020

Greetings team at boltd.store,

We can’t express how grateful we are for your words of support. 🙏🏻

We truly appreciate your presence and we always try to make an effort to fulfil and satisfy your needs. 😊😊

Hip Hop Jewelry Premier

This app is Very great for product descriptions almost unreal awesome one word... and super quick to come up with I definitely recommend it

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review 🙂
Keep checking back in for newer features that we will drop in few weeks✨✨Do let us know in case of any suggestions or any special request.

Liv and Leon gems

This is the app I have been looking for and I finally found it! Super descriptive and the AI its a genius lol.Helped me so much in writing thorough descriptions for my images

December 17, 2020

I hope we continue to support & help you grow. Thank you so much for this glorious review, made our day 🤩 🤩

Cheers & keep loving Descrii :)

Previous 1 3