Descrii, Description Generator

Descrii, Description Generator

by Constructor Co.

The Ultimate Description Generator Tool: Easy and Automatic.

GudHaus

The concept is excellent and the descriptions that have been generated have been very usable and natural sounding. The only downside is that the product categories to choose from are limited..at least for my needs. For example...I have a lot of bed sheet sets, comforters, quilts, etc. and there is not a product category for those in the app. I hope the developers continue to add new product categories to further expand the product types available. Overall, it is still a very useful app for a good portion of my products and I definitely will continue using it.

July 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. We will do everything we can to satisfy your requirements.

Hanbay

Fast and easy way to get your product description, the support is awesome and has answer all of my questions within the day.

cosmos777

This app is very nice and useful.
And if there is a problem with the app, they will solve it very kindly. We hope to upgrade to a better app in the future.

June 25, 2020

Thank You for your review. We will do everything in our scope to upgrade this app.

DONATO GOODS™

This app is a genius concept that saves a lot of time especially when you have a lot of products. The generated descriptions are like a human would write them and there are a large number of options to make them complete and informative.

Customer support is excellent and eager to listen, help and do for clients. Only a good experience here. The price is well worth it.

I recommend it to new sellers and seasoned ones alike.

Thank you!

June 18, 2020

Hi,
Thank you so much. I'm so happy that you've liked the app.
We're lucky to have you. Thanks again for being such a fantastic customer!
Cheers.