Designar ‑ AR builder

Designar ‑ AR builder

by CreatorKit

Build AR experiences for your online store

Galerie Artwave

Doesn't work on the store and the developers don't reply to the two emails I sent them. Would have been a great idea though. If the developers wake up, my store URL is https://galerieartwave.myshopify.com/.

Atlas Wear Official

Unable to find the button under "more actions" described in the instructions. I want to make a mask ar experience that superimposes a mask on top of a users face with the user being able to switch mask designs. Is this possible with your platform?

July 23, 2020

Hi! You're currently looking at the list of Products. You should select a product and open the product detail. You'll see it under "More actions" button. Let us know if you still can't find it!

Also, appreciate if you can remove the 1 star review for this :)

Rogue Lines

You can only download the files in USDZ but shopify only takes GLB format files for AR. Is there a way to fix this?

Craxy Store

Hey, I was trying to add an AR of my product, but couldn't go forward after selecting the product. I was using my safari browser on mac. Does this app even work? If yes, then please help I'm really looking forward to this. Great concept

June 18, 2019

Hi! What's the product you would like to add? We're currently supporting a very limited amount of products for now!

Please do not hesitate to contact us at support@designar.io. Thank you!