dexter : Price A/B Testing

dexter : Price A/B Testing

by aarzoo, Inc.

Run price AB tests with a click, find hidden revenue & profits

CHAYNE

Perfect for A/B testing prices. Support was great, any company can take them as example for how a support team should function. App is extremely smooth and fast as well, best experience with an app so far, and we've been using Shopify since 2016.

July 28, 2021

Wow! We are extremely flattered, and would blush if an app could do that.
Thanks again for giving mustard a chance.

Katherine Alexandra

Excellent support! Their team helped get the integration with our store set up very quickly and we now have our A/B tests running and are excited to see the results!

July 27, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!
Really appreciate you giving dexter a shot...

Lumos Helmet US

The support is A-MA-ZING. This is the best A/B price testing app on Shopify bar none. Did I mention that the support was amazing? We've had a few unique issues do to our store setup, but they patiently worked with us to solve it. Highly recommended!

July 26, 2021

Joanne, Chris, it's been an absolute pleasure to get this going with you! Looking forward to your amazing helmets making the world a better, safer place...

Bodhi Band

Set up was easy. I had a special case because I'm doing subscription, and their customer support was super responsive and helpful!

July 16, 2021

Thank you for your kind words!

Threadheads

Great little app for quickly and efficiently testing your product pricing. Increasing prices strategically is a great way to improve profitability

July 13, 2021

Thanks folks! Looking forward to working with you again...

Glade Optics

Great app and great support. It's really helpful to make sure we aren't leaving revenue on the table!

July 7, 2021

Thanks a ton Curt! Looking forward to come ski with you folks some day.

The Ovl Collection

Brilliant app. I was able to price test two very different pricing levels on my store within a few days as I get a lot of traffic. The results were what I thought they'd be and my conversion rate and revenue generated was significantly higher on one of the price points. I needed to split test across an entire collection and the developers were very helpful and quick with helping me do that. Highly personalised support and willing to go the extra mile. Will be recommending to all eComm store owners who need the ability to test pricing. Pretty sure this is the only app that can do that while working seamlessly with all your inventory, etc.

July 5, 2021

Thanks a ton Priya! It's been fantastic working with your store.

AIMBOT

This app is awesome. My conversion rate has been lower than I'd like and I decided to do some A/B testing on my pricing to see if that was my weakness. Super easy to set up. No pasting code into your theme or complicated set up. They handle everything for you. Extremely friendly and responsive team. I submitted a ticket and they literally got out of bed at 5AM their time to help me. 10 out of 5 stars.

July 2, 2021

Thanks so much Chris for the kind words!
We'll be watching from the sidelines as your price tests and business takes off...

8000Kicks

This app is super simple and super-efficient. We wanted to do this for months and this team managed to simplify this. We are starting running tests after tests now.
Also, the customer service is amazing. They helped me understand the results and optimize my store. I am recommending everyone now.

June 29, 2021

Thank you Bernardo! Loved getting this done for you folks, and looking forward to your future tests.

Papasplatz

Very responsive Team! they are also able to do very complex Solutions for specific Stores. very good price testing App.

June 29, 2021

Thank you Jannik!
Hope to help you with your price tests in the future.
Cheers!