dexter : Price (Split) Testing

dexter : Price (Split) Testing

by aarzoo

Run price tests with one click, find hidden revenue & profits

My Octopi

Really great app for price testing your products. Easy to use and the support team were very helpful. Would recommend

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much! Hope you manage to find the right price and lots of sales for your adorable octopi!

MagnixFrame

this app is awesome. super easy to setup and everything works perfectly. the developer even went out of his way to provide me with tips on how to setup my pricing tests. recommend 100%

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much! Hope we are able to help you find that revenue boost you are looking for.

Hey Buyer

Very Great App ...thanks to the whole team who is here for all kind of support
Working smooth hassle-free 3 clicks set up

September 4, 2020

Thanks Rushikesh! Really excited about working with you. Good luck.

Verde Golf

The people behind this app are super helpful and give great insight into things that are not even directly related to what they do. I was talking to Vinod via there support, very responsive and helped me with insight into other data and gave suggestions on prices to test. Highly recommend this app to anyone! The app itself also works great.

Thanks Alex!
And hope to "celebrate each other" a little more as your store picks up steam.
Good luck!

Indoor Outfit

Their support team is absolutely amazing. It is totally worth trying it. I highly recommend this app!

September 3, 2020

Thank you so much! And hope those tests of yours manage to surprise you (in a nice way!). :)

Posture Therapy

Great app and great customer support. Price split testing is what many store owners overlook, and this app makes it really easy to find the best price without interrupting ads.

September 3, 2020

Thanks! It was really exciting watching your tests launch those awesome results. I think there is more to be done, but we'll get in touch with you about that shortly.

Trash Planet

LOVE the idea of this app. We really want to test it, but we can't as it states it's 'low inventory' - as we're a start-up we don't hold that much stock, especially as our products are expensive to manufacture. Is there a possibility of removing the requirement with a checkbox or something? I know it may affect the test (but we hold lower amounts of stock in certain shoe sizes etc.) so they sell out a lot quicker.

Really want to try it out!

August 21, 2020

Thank you Holly and Jordan!
We are stoked to see you on the app.
We are working to resolve these inventory restrictions, and will try to roll out a fix for your issues shortly. We will mail you as well with an update as soon as it's good.

PS: Love the story of your journey and the shoes!

Home Gym

I don't know how much money I had lost just by not testing enough price points. Increased the price of my bestseller by $5 and tested with 30% of traffic and boom there was no change in the conversion rate. Holy Shit! now I have an additional $5 in profit for every sale. This stuff is a game-changer. Thank you team for coming up with an amazing app.

September 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! I hope we continue to help you find more revenue for your store.

VogueNow.co

Wow! Super simple way to tweak my prices. Usually have to make a mess of Facebook campaigns or on Shopify collections to try something. I can go from thinking of a price change to running a test super quick.
The best thing is that I can control how much traffic I want to send to the test. I don’t have to scared of risking my business that much!!

Vivek, Bharat and the team are super helpful in listening and understanding my problems.
Thanks!

August 19, 2020

Thanks so much! It's great fun building for enthusiastic merchants like you!