4.1
July 21, 2014

I have been very impressed with InXpress. Their team has also been an exceptional partner for our business - James has called me on multiple occasions to provide suggestions and guidance on how to navigate the international shipping marketplace. We still have some work to do to refine our shipping strategy, but I am confident that InXpress will be part of our long-term solution.

Moliva Exports
5 months using the app
September 13, 2017

Great way to get discounted international shipping rates via DHL!

Dailycharme
3 months using the app
Edited March 8, 2017

I have been using DHL for years.
Added InXpress app to my first site about a year ago, now added our second site.
We can use 1 account on all of our Stores, for deeply discounted DHL rates.

Drew and James in their help / support are amazing, and always quick to respond and sort out any needs to get you up and going fast. One of the only trouble free apps, and free, in shopify. You can see it live at https://www.VitaStik.com at check out.

Thanks for the help again Drew!

Vitastick
3 months using the app
March 6, 2018

We love InXpress! This system definitely makes shipping our International orders with DHL much easier and faster with real time shipping rates and time. The post office kept losing our International packages, but shipping with DHL is awesome. Thank you for all your help Drew!

I definitely recommend InXpress to anyone looking for a great reliable delivery for their International orders.

Kendras Boutique1
2 months using the app
February 23, 2016

Great app and great service! Helped us expand our operations and start shipping overseas. Our sales have gone up SIGNIFICANTLY!

Thank you!

Acupwr Usa
28 days using the app
July 17, 2014

Integrating DHL Discounted Shipping by InXpress was effortless, seamless, and has truly elevated our quality of service to the thousands of international customer we cater to every year. We are now able to offer real time quotes from the world class, respected carrier DHL. Combined with ShipStation we were ready to start shipping using DHL within minutes. I highly recommend InXpress. Five stars all around.

RUNWAYDREAMZ
8 days using the app
February 9, 2017

After dealing with USPS losing packages we went to the better service. Want better rates use this app and get a DHL account with them. We use InXpress to ship all of our international orders. It just works!!

Coconutradio