Discount Hero | 7+ Apps In One

Discount CrossSell BOGO Wishlist Timer ShippingBar StickyCart

$9.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SOKneady Bread Co.

We had a pressing site-related issue upon installing the app (related to an earlier app we had removed), which Bella was able to resolve in just a few minutes. The support on this app is top-notch! A highly responsive technical support team with effective communication is another reason to give this app 5 full stars! In addition to the sheer breadth of features available at such a competitive price, of course!

Pet Standards

I love this app because it enables seven key strategies for increasing conversions and sales. We're starting with cross-selling and BOGO and will be using this app for the foreseeable future.

Espresso Cafe

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Really great app for creating more profit. Has several options to help set up discounts. I personally like the BOGO and Cross Sell the most, because they really help the user experience of my customers on my webshop. Also great support in case of questions and customization.

Original UGG Boots Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the simplicity of the app. Works smoothly and support is always available and helpful. I have recommended it to my friends with Shopify stores too!

LUXE Candles

Location Germany

perfect app! helped us so much to increase our conversion. really helpful with all the different features! thanks so much ;-)

LocoSales

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 6 minutes

It was a great app! I increased my AOV for sure! Really recommend the sticky add to the cart. Once I installed it, it increased my conversion by 0,3%