Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Quantity Discount, Volume Discount, Buy X get Y, Upsell

Plus One Trends

I used this app for creating auto discounts and managing different kinds of discounts on my store. Very easy to use, Neat Interface, functionality, design, etc. The support team also took my feedback. Although, I'm waiting for the feature requested to be added.

InspirePerfect

Excellent support! The app is useful with the exact function I need, all questions could look for help from the support team, deserve the price!

Spiegelkracht Hair & Beauty B.V.

Very fast response and friendly support. I am very happy now the app works perfect and the table design is very nice.

Mintons Good Food

Couldn't get it to work properly so contacted customer support who had it fixed in no time at all. Really helpful and very fast response time. Excellent work, thank you

Shoptora

I liked their fast support and app features. I hope this app is free for more new users who Use Shopify in the future.

Stonks

Does exactly what it claims to do. Great help from support with installing on a custom theme!

Mamaway (Philippines)

Great and engaging customer service!
Still on the free trial but will definitely upgrade !!!
Customer oriented

Sensa Store

Great support, guys helped to set up the application, thank you! While I will test it on a free trial

HEKASTORE

Very detail and good service, 5out of 5!!!
Solved my problem , out of my expectations!! Good experience!!

AVIVA

They have very good customer support. Very fast and responsive. I was having trouble installing app and they helped right away. Highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20