Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

West Coast Battery Store

Looked for inexpensive option to create bulk quantities display on my product pages. Looks great and support was responsive to helping me customize the look I wanted. I am very satisfied by what is offered and will upgrade once I can get more traffic and sales. Thanks a million guys!

Jenith

Support is good in this app. Really appreciate your help.
Support is good in this app. Really appreciate your help.

La'Tendenza

Great app, gives me more flexibility how to boost my sale by giving different types of discounts or gifts to my customers. Customer support is very responsive and in great help. Highly recommended.

Jigsaw Records

The app is not exactly what I needed, and it certainly has some limitations, but I guess it's basically okay for what it is. The customer service deserves an extra star, however, as they kindly and quickly helped me while I was working in the middle of the night, which was super-convenient for me!

Tidy Makeup Bag

I can not thank them enough for the great support!!!! Definitely a 5 star on this! Very helpful, they did some custom coding on my store also!! Excellent service!

BGD - bestgadgetdealz.com

Had a problem with the code. support team helped me and fixed the problem in 10 minutes. PERFECT! 100% recommend.
app works perfectly fine now.

Veerkamp

Very good App, has a great variaty of promotions and discounts.
Jack, from support team, helped us a lot!

-Le Favourite-

The support team was very fast in resolving my issue. Great apps to use for discounts and upsells in my store. Highly recommend to use this apps.

The Philter Co

Jack from Thimatic was really helpful. Quick setup and really good service. The app works really well and looking forward to seeing it in action.

As Ezze As

Not very happy with the support at times waiting for 20min before I get a reply can some else help, please

August 20, 2019

Hi we are really sorry for the problem you faced. Due to high number of support demand you may get delay in replying from us. Can you please give us chance to help you on top priority. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4