Discount Box + Wholesale

Discount Box + Wholesale

by Thimatic

Wholesale, Quantity, Volume, Tiered, Cart Discount + 7 more

Mikrdoo

Their service attitude is very good, they spent a lot of time helping me solve the problem, very careful and serious

All Glam Fashion

We love this app! Makes easy to apply a wide variety of discounts at the same time. All Glam Fashion

Farmstay India

Loved the response from the team. It is really a great way to offer customer discount. Dont have to struggle much to set it up.

Papaya

very good app! Suport help is great and very helpfull! i really recomend this app! thank youuuuuuu!

M&A Gioielli

after install I got a 404 error : https://discount.thimatic-apps.com/404.html please fix it, thanks

October 3, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
Can you please share the issue details(Screenshot or steps) on "support@thimatic.com" where you get that error?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Pet Blush

I am happy with this app. support is too good, great communication and solves problem immediately highly recommended!!!

Stones Energy

Does not work!
I create the offer and it does not appear in my shop! Tried several times but there is no success any way! Horrible experience!

September 10, 2020

Hey, We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had faced.

As we checked you installed our app only for 8 minutes. So as we think you hadn't set our app code that's why you didn't see the discount.

If you reinstall the app then we will set the app code in your theme so you will not get that issue again.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you.

HiSell

Its working perfectly, well done , the support team are cooperative as I had an issue while installing but they helped me out.

Jesmée

The technician super efficient & helpful, apps also useful & professional. it help my store a lot !!!

Namu Biomarket

He usado la aplicación y me ha ayudado a presentar mis ofertas y descuentos, me gusta su interfaz porque es fácil de usar y de entender.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23