Discount Box

Discount Box

by Thimatic

Magical box to grow your sales with unlimited discount offer

Goodies Realm

It works well. I really like this app and have prompt help from the support team. Recommend to install.

Chinafans8-Find the best.

The staff was very helpful to set up for me, I was researching, I hope to meet my needs, thank you!

Softsens

Great app and with excellent customer service, it works perfectly on my website. I highly recommend for increasing sales.

CHIC-A-BOO

I just started using the app and needed tiny modifications of the offer display. The team was really helpful and responded quickly via Chat.
So far I really like the app!!
It's so easy to use and set! Thanks

MITESTORE

July 8, 2019

Hi There we are really sorry for the problem you faced. It is working with Brooklyn theme. It needs to setup code in it. Can you please create staff account for our support team support@thimatic.com we will set our app in your store and will make sure it works perfectly.

Looking forward to hearing back from you asap.

solidbranch

It says it doesn't work if the cart is not Page type. But it is Page type in my theme and still doesn't work.

Hybrid Nutraceuticals

Had small issue in first getting installation to work; but submitted a request for help and they completed the installation and now working great.

Golden Sunrise Activewear

I has been good so far. It was complicated to get the app up and running but the team helped me and installed the code on my store for me.

aircoolerbox

Very nice developer team.Help me and solve the problems immediately.Considering upgrading to the pro

Fishing Supply Hut

I had a little problem trying to set up the app, but I sent an email to there support and they immediately took care of my problem. This app is great cause I like to give people Volume Discounts and this app is the best out there. Thanks Jack for all your help. Anthony A.

Previous 1