ShopDocs' Discount On Cart

Discount Code On Cart, Stack Discounts, Automatic Coupon Codes

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Atelier Rebul

Location Belgium

This is hands down the easiest discount on cart app we've ever worked with. Super straight forward, and outstanding service. 10/10 would use again! ;)

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It really means a lot to us and we hope to be able to continue helping you in the future.

Happyalo

Location Germany

Unbelievable support and the great is very unique. So happy that i discovered that app and the company who makes it.

June 22, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! I really appreciate the warm words and I hope to be able to help you in the future.

ColibriCharms

I installed this app to allow me to use discount codes with a variant app I need. The support has been excellent.

June 21, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure for me to assist you and I look forward to helping you in the future.

The Teething Egg

I needed a tired discount that was stackable, not only did this app do what I needed, but the developer went so far as to add an app customization for one of the tweaks needed. Above and beyond!

June 16, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review :) I'm really happy that the app met your shop's needs and I was happy to assign you as well. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

Karma Sauce

On top of being a beautifully designed and intuitive app, these guys offer exceptional customer service and seem to be making the app better and better all the time. Cannot recommend highly enough.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I'm very happy that the app is meeting your needs and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Skinbae Co

This app is amazing and super easy to set-up. I ran into a small problem and the developer solved it right away. Highly recommended.

June 4, 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm happy that you liked the app and it was a pleasure for me to assist you. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

MascoZoom

Location Spain

muy buena aplicación y muy buen servicio. muy recomendable para quien tenga una pagina web y quiera una app de descuentos

May 24, 2022

¡Gracias por tu reseña! Fue un placer para mí poder atenderle y espero volver a trabajar con usted en el futuro.

MagFlair

This app is worth its cost 10,000x! I requested a feature and it was added in less than a day! The app owner responded directly to my emails, and when I went to install this app on my other stores, I noticed the feature I requested was automatically applied to my new stores as well! 10/10 app experience!

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome review :) I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback and I look forward to working with you in the future.

ELKLOOK Eyewear

Location China

Great app, solved a lot of problems, highly recommended!Great app, solved a lot of problems, highly recommended!

May 20, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

sedona bloom

I used this app to get a discount box on my cart, but they offer so much more. I initially reached out to support for help getting the discount box to work with another apps discount structure. Instead of telling they can't help with another app, they informed me reasons it wasn't working and that they were currently working on a fix, the auto reply from the devs of the other app said they'd get back to me eventually... This led me to give up having that discount functionality from the other app temporarily, and uninstalling it so this app would work to its best ability, and putting my trust in these guys. Weeks after this they did launch the new feature as promised and I got my store working as I want it to much more smoothly now than when I had been using a poorly built app with a absent support team.

May 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience in such a detailed manner! I'm very happy that we were able to fulfill your needs and I hope the new features we're working on adding next will add even more value for you :) I look forward to working with you in the future!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14