Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

Discount On Cart‑ Pro Edition!

by Shop Doctors

Discount Code On Cart, Coupon Code On Cart, Shipping On Cart

LOUNGEBOY

This count really upgrades hoe the cart is seen by customers before checkout and I think it will greatly improve sells. The customer support is top notch Yavor helped me with some integrations questions extremely fast and even made the corrections himself. I was also using a translating app that wasn't supported but this app and Yavor made the integration just for my store in record speed. Thanks !

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm always happy to help!

Peejamas

Amazing!!! I thought it was a long shot this app could solve my problem but they did, and literally in 5 minutes. So impressed with their customer service.

traumkunst-galerie

Vielen Dank, bin begeistert über die schnelle Hilfe. Alles passt. Es wurde sher schnell geholfen. Danke traumkunst-galerie.de
ulrike

August 30, 2021

Thank you for you review, Ulrike! I'm happy to be of service.

Well Seasoned

Super easy to install, and very quick styling help from the developer. Does exactly what it says it does, interested to see the effect on sales over time.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! It was great working with you on the changes and I'm looking forward to helping you in the future.

Zillow Jewelry

Great App. Top Class Support. they helped me a lot. I want to thank all of them for taking care of my store.

August 22, 2021

Thank you for you review! I was happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future :)

Etba3lly

Great App! It's critical for me to show the shipping rates at the cart page. Support team is super fast! They did a lot of customizations in no time!

Porvata

Yavor was really great. Easy to work with and incredibly helpful in getting my store setup properly with his app. Would highly recommend this app!

August 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! I was happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

BE by Bella E

I absolutely recommend this app! I had some minor issues that were misunderstood on my part and used the help option and they answered so fast and made it super easy for me to correct what I needed. They even went above and beyond and sorted some setting for me so I wouldnt have to do it. 10/10!!!

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for you review! I'm happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

Green Gable Alpacas

This app is one of the best additions to my shop. Beautifully and thoughtfully executed. Exceptional customer support. Can't wait to see what the developers create next.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping improve your shop in the future.

Bigfoot Kick

I was having some challenges with customers finding where the discount code was on mobile, this app was super easy to install, super easy to configure, and solved my problem. I had one support question and within minutes they answered, solved my question, and even added a bonus widget for me.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy to have helped you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7