All‑in‑One Discount On Cart

All‑in‑One Discount On Cart

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
February 1, 2023

Great customer service and excellent app. This is a great workaround for stacking discounts something that Shopify should have been doing from the beginning.

shopPLTW
Time spent using app: 2 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied February 1, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to help make the app work in the way your shop needs it to. We look forward to working with you in the future.

January 31, 2023

Their customer service is amazing! And the app is great! It would be great if the cart feature in the checkout was visible.

icasandiego
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 31, 2023

Thank you for your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

January 26, 2023

Einfach zu verstehen und leicht umzusetzen. Der Warenkorb wird nutzerfreundlicher und bekommt den shop rechtssicher.

CurvyRausch
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 27, 2023

Thank you so much for posting your review! I'm happy that you liked our app and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 26, 2023

Simple, but pricey for what it is. Should not be charging for the premium section as this should be standard and included.

XGear101.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 14, 2023

This is by far the best app we've used on Shopify. It's fast and easy to use and on top of that, it's definitely increasing our conversion rate. And the support staff is both talented and helpful!

You simply can't go wrong with this one!

Princessly
China
Time spent using app: 2 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 14, 2023

Thank you for your awesome review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 13, 2023

Yavor has provided amazing support with my questions and custom integrations etc. Very quick to respond to all of my requests. App seems to be working perfectly. Very happy as a non technical store owner. Thank you.

Londonland Designs
Time spent using app: 1 day
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 13, 2023

Thank you for sharing your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and make the app work well with your shop. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

January 4, 2023

I love all the items.I like getting stuff and my family loves shopping there too.And I'm going to get everyone to buy from yaw.

Nett's World
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 3, 2023

I recently started using the All in one discount on cart app for my business and it has been a game changer. Not only is the app easy to use and navigate, but it has also been a huge help in providing my customers with clickable linked discount codes that can be embedded in unique urls. Since implementing this app, I have noticed an increase in customer satisfaction. My customers are able to easily apply discount codes before checkout, which has made their shopping experience more enjoyable and efficient. I am extremely happy with their support team and highly recommend them to any business looking to provide their customers with an enhanced checkout experience.

BabyBreez
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 3, 2023

Thank you for sharing your amazing review! We are very happy to hear that the app is working well for your shop and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you need help :)

December 29, 2022

We have used this app and it was perfect & saved a lot of efforts in order to automate the discounts with a complicated conditions.

Wonder Beauties
Iraq
Time spent using app: 20 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

December 24, 2022

I love this app and the "All-In-One Shipping Calculator" app as well. Both apps function well and are easy to install. Anytime I have a question, I always get a knowledgeable response and solution from the support team. Support is quick to respond and courteous (which goes a long way). Toby has helped me quite a few times, and he is awesome!

Skip Tea
Time spent using app: 12 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 24, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are always happy to help and we look forward to working with you in the future. Happy Holidays!