Dr. Discount On Cart

Dr. Discount On Cart

Built for Shopify

Reviews (251)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to display and apply discount codes directly in the cart, a feature not commonly found in Shopify. They praise its excellent customer support, seamless integration, and customization options. Many have seen an increase in conversion rates due to the ease of applying discounts and visible shipping rates. The app's quick updates in response to new Shopify features are also appreciated, ensuring compatibility and enhanced functionality.

June 4, 2024

Nothing like this app on shopify app store. The versatility is amazing, making my carts look sleek and allowing for all sorts of customisation in the discounts sector. Had an issue with it coming onto a new theme of mine and they instantly solved it!

A next level app & next level CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

Joxsox
7 months using the app
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied June 17, 2024

Thank you for sharing your review! We're happy that the app is meeting your shop's needs, and please don't hesitate to reach out.

March 12, 2024

Excellent App. Customer support is the best!

Custom Frames Canada
Almost 2 years using the app
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied March 13, 2024

Thank you for sharing your review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 26, 2024

So far i am very pleased with how the app works. They have very quick support, and i'm very happy with the support given. They were able to address and fix my concerns very quickly. I would recommend giving the app a shot.

Alan Richard Textiles, LTD
6 days using the app
January 8, 2024

Great support, quite easy to navigate in and has some really cool features!

Confetti Dogs
Denmark
2 months using the app
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 9, 2024

Thank you for sharing your awesome review! We were happy to help you set up the app and please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

November 7, 2023

Downloaded this app because our current add on app doesn't support discount codes. Works amazing. Bit confusing to set up but the help I received was great and got the app running. Works perfect. Able to set it on particular products or cart page. Very handy!!

Little Love Co Flowers
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied November 13, 2023

Thank you for supporting our app with a review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

November 9, 2023

Best customer support experience. App wasn't working because of an issue with my theme, and within 5 minutes of emailing Yavor fixed it and now everything is working correctly. Highly recommend.

Don't Eat The Homies
12 months using the app
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied November 13, 2023

Thank you for posting your wonderful review! We appreciate the opportunity to be working with you and please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

November 20, 2023

I want to leave a review for Toby. His support was excellent. Always got a quick response. I had many questions, and each one was answered for me. The issue was always resolved.

VICTORIA MALAIKA
Switzerland
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied November 21, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

November 13, 2023

Super useful and helpful app! Surprised base shopify doesn't include this...
Yavor was a huge help on support!

WildyX Rentals
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for supporting us with a review. It was a pleasure for me to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

October 11, 2023

This app is great, we use it along with all-in-one shipping on cart to show shipping rates on the cart page, along with a discount code box. We have a fair amount of custom code on our website and needed help getting this app and our current layout to work together. The support from Shop Doctors has been incredible! Whether it was a question on how the app creates draft orders or a email for help, Yavor got back to us so quickly and was immensely helpful. Our site is easier to shop now thanks to this app and their support! Thank you!!

Kitchen Kettle Village
About 2 months using the app
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied October 13, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

July 24, 2023

This app is very easy to use especially when you are running sms text marketing with Klaviyo! I wanted the discount code to automatically apply in the cart summary page, the quick add page, and the product page and it did!!!! Without the customer having to manually enter it!!! Brilliant!!! Automations! I highly recommend. They also responded quickly.

Yonicque
3 months using the app
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied July 25, 2023

Thank you for posting your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we're very happy that the app is fulfilling your shop's needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.