Discount Saved Message

Discount Saved Message

by sbtdreams

Show your customers their savings with a message like Amazon

Zabazio

This is very good information to communicate to customers. The application is super simple and the support is really perfect. They helped me adjust the texts.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Best wishes for your business.

CrazyDeals N Steals.com

I have emailed this company now 3 days in a row for support and no one responds. Now I have to remove the app and find one that will provide support to there customers.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear your experience. We always tried to support as soon as possible.

Mivida Beauty

I can only recommend the app very helpful top sevice very helpful

D Journey

nice app good support

GadgPros

excellent idea about the show discount save... we can use without developer thanks

4UTRENDZ

Love the idea of Discount saved, hope to see some great results. I have easy to use and finish my task self without developer help thanks

edmond and co.

The app did exactly what I was looking for. There were a few adjustments needed but support from Hitesh was quick and efficient. Would absolutely recommend.

Super Cubes

The amazing free app definitely would highly be recommended to all looks great really great so far on the site

FitnessGents

amazing app, looks great and very easy to use took a few sec. let's see if it brings any customers. thank you for the great Discount saved.

Britache' by Bri

An AWESOME APP is really going to help me... resolve my task in 5 minutes

definitely, recommend this app for a show save discount