Discount Saved Message

Discount Saved Message

by sbtdreams

Show your customers their savings with a message like Amazon

Bijuz

excelent app, would be amazing if in Cart too! please do it, and will pay with ease! keep rocking, good app

B’Sparkle Beauty

Good app as we have repeated customers. Nice features. Thank you.

Immaginidoro

L'App funziona veramente bene, molto utile per creare uno store moderno, l'assistenza è molto preparata e risponde subito se vuoi apportare delle modifiche in base alle tue esigenze. Complimenti.

June 11, 2020

Grazie per il vostro prezioso feedback.

PURE DELUXE HAIR

I've been needing this for my store! If there is a way of adding savings to cart page that would be awesome!

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions. We will try to implement your suggestion in further updates of application.

Best wishes for you business!!

Zabazio

This is very good information to communicate to customers. The application is super simple and the support is really perfect. They helped me adjust the texts.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Best wishes for your business.

CrazyDeals N Steals.com

I have emailed this company now 3 days in a row for support and no one responds. Now I have to remove the app and find one that will provide support to there customers.

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear your experience. We always tried to support as soon as possible.

Mivida Beauty

I can only recommend the app very helpful top sevice very helpful

D Journey

nice app good support

edmond and co.

The app did exactly what I was looking for. There were a few adjustments needed but support from Hitesh was quick and efficient. Would absolutely recommend.

Britache' by Bri

An AWESOME APP is really going to help me... resolve my task in 5 minutes

definitely, recommend this app for a show save discount