DiscountDuck discount manager

Stackable Automatic discounts, Discount codes, Quantity breaks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Kambarang Garden Centre

Location Australia

I've used this to set up multiple multibuy specials that Shopify wouldn't allow natively. I have hundreds of products which have "4 for X, 10 for Y" discounts, and this app works perfectly for that purpose. It shows the discount in the shopping basket as well which I didn't even think was possible in Shopify. Very good feature!
It's quite customisable in how you set up the specials and how it looks on your website. I had a visual glitch occur and messaged the developers. They very quickly responded and sorted out the issue with polite and clear communication. When using an app like this, what makes it a 5/5 is when the developers are ready to jump in and help like they did. I strongly recommend this app if you need to set up Specials and Multibuys in your store.

ONE-X-DAY

Location Italy

ottima applicazione e ottimo servizio cliente. L'unica applicazione che mi ha risolto il problema degli sconti.

Mama Kana

J'utilise l'application pour pouvoir cumuler les réductions automatiques et ça marche super bien ! De plus quand il y'a un soucis le S.A.V répond très rapidement et est très efficace. Je recommande !

EASY-FIX ZA

The app has been really useful in improving our offering and improving sales. Xavier noted our little issues and resolved them very fast for us.

Liberty Safe

A must-have app for your Shopify store. This app does what other similar apps don't do....it shows the discount in the shopping cart. Excellent customer service too!

Dancing Bee Equipment

After testing out many similar apps I found that DiscountDuck was by far the best app for our organization. Its extremely easy to navigate and is clean and efficient with the features it offers. The app developer went above and beyond to ensure that the application met all of our needs and had really good communication throughout the entire implementation process. I would recommend this app for any size company , big or small. The price point is unbeatable and the customer service is unmatched. Thank you Xavier for all your help!

Maître Philippe & Filles

I use this app at this moment only for quantity breaks and it's doing a great job. The support is also very helpful. Thanks.

Cottonia Products 2000 Inc.

Excellent app. EXCELLENT customer service!!! 10/10. I would highly recommend this app. Simple and easy to use, and works as intended.

BusyCatToy

Great App,,,, for Quantity break discounts,,, Also Best Customer Service.......
Very Happy...y....y......y....

Dear Kid, 親子共選概念店

The best app and support I ever had!! :-) highly recommend.
Even though it is not exactly what i looked for but the user interface, the design and the logics behind are so easy to understand! very good job!

Previous 1 3