Discount Duck

Stackable Automatic discounts, Coupon codes, Quantity breaks

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BusyCatToy

Great App,,,, for Quantity break discounts,,, Also Best Customer Service.......
Very Happy...y....y......y....

Dear Kid, 親子共選概念店

The best app and support I ever had!! :-) highly recommend.
Even though it is not exactly what i looked for but the user interface, the design and the logics behind are so easy to understand! very good job!

ZeroZilchZip

This app has been great for what we need. Though we had some small issues, it work as expected, and with some help from xavier, he fixed the cart updating as expected and a console log error in minutes by use contacting them using the chat feature in the app! That is how app developers get great customer feedback, customer service was top notch! Thanks guys

The Shisha Shop

Firstly this is a MUST HAVE app! It's provides the features that Shopify should have by default, mainly the ability to stack promotional discounts so for example, you can run BUY 2 GET 1 FREE on 2+ different product lines if you want to. Or even BUY X GET Y discounted. Another real world use is offering multiple discount codes to apply on different products or categories, again something that Shopify doesn't do natively. Secondly, and this is a big one, the support is absolutely first class! Xavier went out of his way to provide support on Black Friday (busiest day of the year and was extremely busy for them) to try and resolve an issue I had (problem was on my side). We then discovered that we had a conflict with another app which again he went out of his way to try and get it resolved but unfortunately that wasn't possible because both apps use the draft order system. If you are serious about marketing using promotional offers or discounts codes that need to be stackable (various discount types concurrently) then this is the app that you want!

EMF Ball Joints

Excellent app and fantastic support. I had a little problem with using the multi discount where it wouldn't apply the discount to another currency other than the home currency. They are working on a solution (Xavier replied immediately to my email which I didn't expect but greatly appreciated!) but in the meantime, I was able to use a percentage instead of dollar amount and it converts to both CAD and USD. Great app, I will be adding it to another website of mine.

Bespoke Blooms By Maybury

I cannot explain how many apps I have looked through to try and get a simple 3 for 2 on a collection of products. I installed this and immediately got offered support on how to do it (I didn't even need the help - its simple steps to do this) Thank you so much for taking it so easy, uninstrusive and fast. I went through other discount based apps and nothing is as easy as this one. Save yourself the time and install this one, don't bother doing what I did.

Waterhaul

Incredible support! Helped me with the install and loads of questions, and when I had some important feature suggestions the developer released a new update to the app within 24 hours!

Precious Engraved

Well, just installed app, instant support and reply, problem was fixed in like 5 minutes, really quick support from Xavier. Thank you!

Altimate Group

App works almost flawlessly upon install and does what it says. The (2) minor issues we had were due to the theme. The company replied instantly to instant chat and fixed the issues within minutes. Once we get the go-ahead we will definitely go for the paid plan

Medene

DiscountDuck est une application simple d'utilisation et intuitive, faisant efficacement tout ce qui est en rapport avec les réductions dans Shopify. Le support est à l'écoute et très réactif, je recommande !

Previous 1