DiscountDuck discount manager

Stackable Automatic discounts, Discount codes, Quantity breaks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Coffeecups.co.uk

Excellent app does exactly what we need. We can now have an automatic discount running that doesn't stop customers from being able to use other discount codes.

StampsNCrafts

Time spent using app About 3 hours

We Installed this app for StampsNCrafts.com We do discounts on flat mail shipping supplies, and Holiday Theme Postage. Xavier was helpful at implement this app with my CRAVE Shopify Theme. Stackable Discounts is fantastic! Now implementing bulk discounts, for a chose what you like, candy shop sale feel.

Kambarang Garden Centre

Location Australia

I've used this to set up multiple multibuy specials that Shopify wouldn't allow natively. I have hundreds of products which have "4 for X, 10 for Y" discounts, and this app works perfectly for that purpose. It shows the discount in the shopping basket as well which I didn't even think was possible in Shopify. Very good feature!
It's quite customisable in how you set up the specials and how it looks on your website. I had a visual glitch occur and messaged the developers. They very quickly responded and sorted out the issue with polite and clear communication. When using an app like this, what makes it a 5/5 is when the developers are ready to jump in and help like they did. I strongly recommend this app if you need to set up Specials and Multibuys in your store.

ONE-X-DAY

Location Italy

ottima applicazione e ottimo servizio cliente. L'unica applicazione che mi ha risolto il problema degli sconti.

Mama Kana

Location France

J'utilise l'application pour pouvoir cumuler les réductions automatiques et ça marche super bien ! De plus quand il y'a un soucis le S.A.V répond très rapidement et est très efficace. Je recommande !

EASY-FIX ZA

Location South Africa

The app has been really useful in improving our offering and improving sales. Xavier noted our little issues and resolved them very fast for us.

Liberty Safe

A must-have app for your Shopify store. This app does what other similar apps don't do....it shows the discount in the shopping cart. Excellent customer service too!

Dancing Bee Equipment

After testing out many similar apps I found that DiscountDuck was by far the best app for our organization. Its extremely easy to navigate and is clean and efficient with the features it offers. The app developer went above and beyond to ensure that the application met all of our needs and had really good communication throughout the entire implementation process. I would recommend this app for any size company , big or small. The price point is unbeatable and the customer service is unmatched. Thank you Xavier for all your help!

Maître Philippe & Filles

Location Germany

I use this app at this moment only for quantity breaks and it's doing a great job. The support is also very helpful. Thanks.

Cottonia Products 2000 Inc.

Excellent app. EXCELLENT customer service!!! 10/10. I would highly recommend this app. Simple and easy to use, and works as intended.

Previous 1 3