4.5
May 10, 2023

Easy to setup, runs smoothly - perfect. The MOST important thing for us to choose this app is definately that there is literally NO LAG.

bolst-air
Germany
About 22 hours using the app
March 4, 2022

I love this app, its simple and priced right for what it delivers, the team are excellent in fixing any issues promptly. Adam is great in responding fast and providing great service, simple and easy to use.

ooOh My
2 months using the app
July 8, 2021

Excellent app, works as expected, easy and quick set up, no errors or problems when installing the first time, also the Customer Service staff has been extreme helpful. Thanks!

Kenneth Cole El Salvador
El Salvador
Almost 3 years using the app
February 9, 2023

Application does exactly what we were looking for. For some adjustments we had to contact their support and the support was very fast and competent.

minimalisma
Switzerland
28 days using the app
November 25, 2021

This app was the perfect integration to link 2 separate products pages in our theme. An impressive and responsive customer service makes this a 5star app and service.

NOMAD&EVE
May 13, 2021

After trying several, I chose this application which for me is super easy to use, fast, and the rendering is perfect for my store. Their support is very responsive, response in 2 hours, thank you very much. I highly recommend it!

Dance Store
France
May 17, 2021

This App does exactly what I want, just some small adjustment from the helpful team behand this App... My color variants appear as I want them to do. Highly recommended. Both the App and the service!

Test_nyGM
Norway
June 3, 2021

Simple app. Does what it needs to. no Fuss Configuration. Best part is the support. the support team was super helpful, amazing turn around time. There are a lot of apps out there. but very few have support as good as this one. Makes a huge difference. Thank you!

TheVWL
China
About 2 years using the app
May 18, 2021

This app does exactly what I want her to do, really easy to use, the support is really fast to answer and solve problems.
I highly recommended it !

OviZib
France
Over 1 year using the app
November 26, 2021

Easy to use, high quality app. Exactly what I needed (and have paid for custom development for previously). If you have any questions or need extra assistance, the support team is quick & friendly.

Wilcox Boots