Disputifier: Smart Chargebacks

Automated Chargeback Fighting & Fraud Prevention, 10X ROI

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Digital Supply USA

I have worked with this team for several months now. They deliver high-quality work for great prices. Definitely worth it.

Auri Nutrition

Time spent using app About 1 month

Disputifier is helping us saving THOUSANDS in chargebacks. F**k chargebacks hahah. These guys are awesome. Support it amazing. It really is an absolute NO BRAINER. If you're getting any amount of chargebacks, you need to get this app. Life saver.

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

This app has saved us more time and money than you can imagine. I used to spend hours gathering things that it provides automatically. It certainly pays for itself. I really can't say much of anything negative. As a matter of fact, I think prior to using this app, I really only won maybe 1 dispute. Now that has drastically changed.

April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we're so glad we were able to help increase your chargeback win rate and save your precious time!

Cheers!

Jersey's Cards & Comics

I can spend my time talking about the product Disputifier and whether or not it is worth it. Quick answer: It's totally worth it. But what I really want to talk about is the level of customer care shown by the people behind this company. In quick time they made sure that I was on a plan that was right for me, helped me with a dispute, and kept their word on everything they promised. Dealing with them it's plain to see that their interest is in their customers and their customer's safety. They earn their money by helping you keep yours, not with trick subscriptions or fear-mongering. Happy I chose them, you will be too. Add them and subscribe, you won't regret it.

February 9, 2022

Hey! :)
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We truly care about helping you save money, and it's great to see you appreciate that!
Feel free to reach out if we can ever help with anything else!

Celtic Serenity

Disputifier is possibly the single best application we have on our Shopify store. It has significantly decreased out operational drag and human capital on disputes, and also increased our win rate for those chargebacks significantly. If you are a Shopify store owner, you need this.

February 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the awesome review!
We're excited that we've already increased your win rate & human capital expenses. Here's to more savings! 🥂

Viral Lights

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant app. Saves us so much time and money. Previously we had a VA answering chargebacks but switching to disputifier has drastically increased our win rate, pays for itself 5x over

It's Juliet

THIS APP IS A LIFESAVER. Saves us so much time from manually crafting and googling the right responses as well as sending out emails, screenshot-ing them, and all the extra documentation we need to win, etc. It's a very smart app and for being super new... just WOW. FANTASTIC. WOW. Keep up the good work. THANK YOU!

May 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the absolutely wonderful review - this made our day! Please reach out if there's anything we can ever help with! 😊

Bold Bargains

This app should have been made years ago..the total response time for our chargebacks is 1/10 of what it was. it automates tracking screenshots and supporting docs, plus the text response.

Be LED

This is EXACTLY what I needed. This app was so easy to set up and it saves me so much time from manually submitting and getting information for my chargebacks. It basically does it all for you, just have to click a few buttons! 10/10

The Light Gear

Had a great experience so far. Their responses are fairly customized and don't seem computer-generated. Kinda wish that it worked with PayPal and other payment providers but for the price I definitely can't complain.