FREE Returns Portal

QR code printerless returns, dynamic rules engine, exchanges

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Kindness Cause

I just added the Doddle Returns portal to my site and it looks great! It's very easy to use and I love that I'm not paying a monthly fee to use this app since I am just starting out. I'm excited that this can scale and grow with my business. The best part is the amazing customer service! Catherine was great at explaining how everything works and Jeff made the onboarding and set up so easy! They are quick to respond and incredibly helpful. I'm a very happy customer!

United States of Freedom

I am very happy about my experience with Doddle. It's such a gift to have a free portal as robust as Doddle, especially when you're just getting started and need to keep the overhead costs to a minimum. I started with a meeting with Aubrey, who walked me through the app andhow it looks from a customer perspective. Then she took me behind the scenes and showed what I'd be able to do with it as the seller. I was then directed to Jeff with onboarding who walked me through the whole set up and helped me launch it live. Thanks for the great experience. Looking forward to seeing how this helps my customers.

Lush Apparel Inc

This app is super helpful and makes your selling process a lot easier. Giving your customer a smooth return process is what everyone looks for! Aubrey gave an amazing intro to the platform and Jeff finished with all the questions that I had left. Great teamwork, organized system and a great app! I highly recommend working with Doodle for your returns/exchanges and the you will not be disappointed with the team that is ready to help whenever you are stuck! Thank you so much.

Douglas Lynn

Such a great app and it's FREE! I was looking for an automated and professional way to manage returns for my customers. This is it! It's user friendly for me and my customers. The best part is the customer service and onboarding, Jeff and Aubrey were great to work with and on hand when I need any assistance. If you are looking for a returns app, look no further.

10nineteen Ltd. Co.

This app is free, free, free! Great option for small business owners making sure every cent counts. Set-up was virtually easy and painless. Did take some time to get set-up, however their On-boarding and Customer Success Lead Jeff walked me through the process step-by-step! Jeff was extremely knowledgable and patient. The app completely streamlined our returns process, making it super easy for our customers to process their returns online without the need for them to call our customer service department.

ACIRE STYLE, LLC

I am in the process of setting things up now and thus far the communication has been amazing. Very informative staff and flexible. I really appreciate them. I’ll do an update once everything is up and running

Warranty Killer Performance

This app is unexplainably amazing and FREE! The service and support you get from the start is unparalleled from any other application on the market. The initial setup takes a little bit but seems to be worth it in the long run. We are super happy and glad to have found this app. I would strongly recommend this application to other individuals needing a good returns system (for both yourself and your customers). Would rate 5/5 easily!

I.T. Mars

Great APP with outstanding applications for any online store. Customer Service Team deserves A+++ rating. Thank you

Knuckleheads Clothing

I would say that so far my favorite part about the app is the amazing customer service team. They are wonderful!

GOGO JEANS

Excellent customer service & everything works as a charm. This helped our company focus on growing, while having an automated system process returns for us. (Plus, its so easy for the customer!)

Previous 1