DonateMate for Donations

Accept custom donation amounts throughout your store

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Donations help you make your charity mission a success

Myisraelstore

This is a brilliant app if you are a charity wanting to maximise donations. Customer support is excellent!

Gift Catalog

It's a brilliant app for charities so we can raise funds in our Shopify store. Easy to use and setup...and customize! Thank you for the app :)

September 25, 2022

Thanks for using DonateMate!

ECB Events

Used this app in order to collect custom donation amounts in our store – and it did exactly that. Support was also extremely responsive and helpful along the way!

L.A. Co-op Lab

this app does exactly what I need to do . but more importantly it comes with the most responsive support ever. check it out.

Kamloops Art Gallery

DonateMate is easy to use and integrates well with the online store as well as POS. Ben offers outstanding customer support, solved my glitch within the hour!

March 23, 2022

Thanks for the review! Working with you on this installation was a great experience!

IRL Catalog

Updating my review again because I ended up coming back to this app since my client really wanted the donation product feature. Though initially there were some glitches and formatting issues due to my store theme, Ben went in and fixed all these, explaining very thoroughly each of the issues. Based on my current experience with Ben and DonateMate, I highly recommend! See my previous reviews below: I am updating this review after being contacted by Ben, who has provided excellent support and stands by his product. I tried another donation app and continued to get 503 errors, so there must be a conflict within the different apps I have installed on my platform. That being said, I am sticking with a different donation platform for now, so I can't give 5 stars because I actually don't know how this one works. But 4 stars for great customer support from Ben! Here is my original review:
Nothing but one error after another. Even got 503 errors in the initial onboarding process while clicking from one step to the next. Once I published a donation product, clicking the link to the product led to a 403 page not found error. This problem immediately went away once I deleted the app. Even if customer service can help, it's not worth it to experience at least 5-6 different errors in the first 10 minutes of using the app. There's something not right here.

March 22, 2022

Thanks for the update, Mary. It's been great to work with you on this project for your client. It's amazing what we can do when we work together!

Previous response:
First of all, let me apologise for your experience; this is not the experience that people should have when working with DonateMate. I've reached out to your web developer directly to try and see if we can work this out together. I am looking forward to chatting with you.

In the meantime, here is some context on your error report. If a 503 Error appears during the login for any Shopify App, it means that the app server isn't able to communicate to the Shopify API; this is called a "Service Unavailable" Error and typically happens when the Shopify API goes offline for a short period. In your case, the service was offline for about 3 minutes. The API is separate from the service that hosts the shopfront, for this very reason,
so you probably didn't see any other issues appear at the time.

Further, because of the 503 error from Shopify, it appears you did not complete the install process, so errors with the app are bound to happen.

I would really love to make this right for you, so please jump on and book a time with me directly.

Cheers
Ben

Social Expmnt

This app is beyond incredible! My brand is committed to giving back in any way possible and having a product option on my shop for my customers to add a donation into their carts while shopping is game-changing! Ben, the builder of DonateMate, has been super helpful in helping me configure the app to my theme. He even took into account some of my suggestions and made the changes that I believed would help my store! I encourage any of you to give a look at my support our cause product on socialexpmnt.com. Thank you so much again and for helping us to be able to make even more of a difference!

WarriorWOD

Incredible customer service! Ben went above and beyond. I had a special request and he made it work perfectly.

Girl Just Pray x Tykenia Mercedes

Time spent using app About 1 month

Let me say this first. DonateMate is a MUST if you’re looking for 5-star customer service! Ben reached out to me shortly after installing and setting things up to solve an issue that I didn’t even know was fixable. I’m usually not the type to reach out to customer service because I don’t expect fast help so I try to fix things myself. So the fact that Ben scanned my store and noticed the issue and even offered to fix it for me was beyond my expectations. I didn’t know service like that existed when you download apps for your store. Also, the initial setup was fast and simple. I love it!

Sos Miss Dolittle

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app does what we were expecting, and Ben (the developper) has been awesome to support us with the install since there was a little bug! Thanks Ben!

Previous 1 3