DonateMate

DonateMate

by Aviative Consulting

Custom Donation Amounts Accepted in Your Store, Zero Coding

Nori Media Group

DonateMate is a great app to help with gifts and donations. Their staff is very helpful and works closely with you to get what you want. Highly Recommend!

October 22, 2020

Thanks for the chance to work with you on your shop! It was a great experience!

KT Boutique

Great app and amazing support! Thank you very much Ben, you're the best! I can only recommend DonateMate :) Cheers! Davide from www.kt-Boutique.com

St. Petersburg Bridge Club

The app works great, and when I had a dumb user error, the help was superb! They didn't even snicker. Thanks so much!

Millthorpe Blue

I used this app to encourage donations to a charity.
It’s been great. Does what it says and better still has great tech support when issues appear.

Live from Norfolk Street

I used this app to build a sort of fake Patreon site for a live music venue. In addition to subscriptions, we needed to offer a Pay-What-You-Can feature for those who just wanted to contribute outside of the recurring payments system.

I looked at several PWYC apps and actually installed them all to see how they worked, how they fit into the theme, and what options were available.

Each app had one or two things that I didn't like, so I picked the best among them (DonateMate) and contacted the developer to see if there was any way to change the app to fit my needs.

Not only was this fella super quick to respond, but he held my hand through several changes (this is not my first website, but it is my first Shopify site, and lots of things are not where I expected them). This guy even followed up to make sure that I was happy with the changes and that I didn't need anything else. He's made my Christmas card list.

TLDR: App is pretty solid out of the box but the support is A+ outstanding. Would recommend.

August 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! It's been great working with you on your shop.