DonateMate

DonateMate | Reviews

by Aviative Consulting

Custom Donation Amounts Accepted in Your Store

Social Expmnt

This app is beyond incredible! My brand is committed to giving back in any way possible and having a product option on my shop for my customers to add a donation into their carts while shopping is game-changing! Ben, the builder of DonateMate, has been super helpful in helping me configure the app to my theme. He even took into account some of my suggestions and made the changes that I believed would help my store! I encourage any of you to give a look at my support our cause product on socialexpmnt.com. Thank you so much again and for helping us to be able to make even more of a difference!

WarriorWOD

Incredible customer service! Ben went above and beyond. I had a special request and he made it work perfectly.

Girl Just Pray x Tykenia Mercedes

Let me say this first. DonateMate is a MUST if you’re looking for 5-star customer service! Ben reached out to me shortly after installing and setting things up to solve an issue that I didn’t even know was fixable. I’m usually not the type to reach out to customer service because I don’t expect fast help so I try to fix things myself. So the fact that Ben scanned my store and noticed the issue and even offered to fix it for me was beyond my expectations. I didn’t know service like that existed when you download apps for your store. Also, the initial setup was fast and simple. I love it!

Sos Miss Dolittle

The app does what we were expecting, and Ben (the developper) has been awesome to support us with the install since there was a little bug! Thanks Ben!

Mrembo Kingdom

Had a great experience with the app developer while trying to get set up. Very easy to use and so far so good on functionality. Highly recommend.

AlphaGirlz, Inc.

I worked with a collaborator who downloaded this app on my Shopify site but an odd HTML error kept appearing while logged in as an admin. My collaborator wasn't able to fix it. Fortunately, I reached out to DonateMate on my own for help. Ben at Donate Mate quickly fixed the error within minutes. This is the perfect app for my nonprofit! I could not find an app that fit my needs like this app. Thanks so very much! Ben you absolutely ROCK!!

Bloomia Flowers

Easily able to enable the app into my shopify page. I wanted to add in a donation number that can be modified and DonateMte helped make it possible. Very quick, kind, and helpful with coding. Highly recommend this app to any looking to add a donation platform on their shopify page. If you want something, but don't know how to do it yourself, just send them an email!

Boutique-Paindevie

Hello, We tried several donation apps and finally found Donate Mate! It's an app that works really well. I encourage you to use it on a page of your site and in your site cart. Thanks to the developer for their good work! Eric

TomShaw.ca

TomShaw.ca – Last month I announced my candidacy for Karhiio (Ward 11) City Councillor in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I needed a donation app to further customize Shopify’s shopping cart interface so that anyone who wishes to donate to my campaign, upcoming fundraisers, or community events, could do so in any amount they choose. The app does exactly what it says. It is reliable and easy to use. So now when potential donors visit my campaign donation page they can donate any amount from $5 or $5000. Thanks Ben for your help with the customization!

Rebundle.co

App was easy to install and customer service was amazing. They were able to troubleshoot the functionality right inside of my shop and even helped make sure my shop page still looked awesome!

Previous 1