DPD Integration

Creates and tracks DPD Shipments (20 countries supported)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
DPD bulk label printing, tracking and notifications

Goodridge UK

Had a few issues but after a couple of emails everything was sorted and working fine now. Working both for the UK, Europe and the Rest of the world now.

Ebloggers

This app is fantastic and if you have any issues or requests the support is amazing. Thank you for this great app!

November 19, 2021

Thank you very much!

Future Forests

We just set up the DPD integration by WS Assist and are thrilled by how well it worked with our existing order processing. Having all of the customers' shipping data auto-populate into printable labels is life-changing. Their customer service is also exceptional. Within a day of signing up for a paid option we requested an additional function to be added to the app. Bogdan, our contact at WS Assist, took it upon himself to contact DPD directly and work with them to create a completely new field for us within the app. I am thrilled with this app and with WS Assist!

Provetto.ro

Super App, and Super Support. The App is very convenient and get's the job done perfectly. And the Support is always there to help. Thumbs up

November 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Project Phoebe

I used the app to integrate our shopify store with dpd, and create orders on dpd every time an order is placed on shopify. We then use the scan and print feature to speed up processing at depot. Super happy with the app, its very customisable and the support and help to setup is extremely supportive. I was able to contact the team and receive replies straight away, we had a quick zoom call for something more technical and we are super happy, thumbs up

Plámenna Fashion Boutique

The app works fine and the support team is very very cooperative and responsive. I've requested several minor fine-tunings and they were all implemented in a timely manner. If you are using DPD shipments, I strongly recommend this integration.

GAMETEEUK

I recently switched from Shipstation to the DPD integration app. Initial setup was fairly straight forward and any problems I encountered were easily and swiftly resolved by app support. The app itself is very easy to use and has reduced the time it takes to fulfil my orders. I have had a couple of issues with error messages but Bogdan from app support is amazing. My emails are answered within minutes and any issues resolve pretty much immediately! Would highly recommend this app for anyone using DPD to ship their orders.

NovaKoja.com

It's a great app! It saves me hours and it gives the customers the opportunity to choose the pick up they want on the map. So that it's always correct pick up point on the ticket. Before they used to enter it by hand and a lot of time it was wrong. I had a few things that I didn't understand how to do. But they support is super quick and adequate. So now it works perfectly. Highly recommended!

Lucy Nagle

I installed the app to fulfill orders for Ireland. The initial set up was a little confusing but once sorted out, it is working really well. The app assist team were so helpful and patient and always quick to reply making it a seamless process.

AOVO Direct

please avoid this app so complicated to use, when i chose a collection date dpd have no record of the collections. Its one of those apps i wish i never installed

June 2, 2021

I'm sorry you had this experience and I hope you'll give us the opportunity to explain how the app works.
For DPD UK all the shipments created by the app can be found in the DPD web portal or in the MyDPD app in the Shipment Review section.
Please contact us if you need more details.

Previous 1 3 4 5