DPD Integration

DPD Integration

by WebShopAssist

Creates DPD Shipments for UK,IE,RO,SI,HR,CZ,EE,LT,LV,PL,RU &BG

Vilbury London

Really great integration between DPD and Shopify. The only app that does this for Baltic states! The staff is always happy to help and even make new integrations for different countries

VENI.VIDI.VICI

The app is super useful and saves me tons of time. Bogdan is very friendly and helpful. I'm definitely staying!

Sweets Delivered

Excellent app. Loads of settings and features to play with, really good at allowin us to bulk print labels and automate the "fulfillment" with Shopify and therefore customers. This really has saves us hours a day in work. Pricing is fair too, with good stepped options based on volumes which is super clear (useful for our financial planning). Support has been really fast, helpful and friendly for me too which is great. I couldnt ask for more, well done to whoever made this app!

EMPTY WALL

Great app, saves hours of needless work! Also Bogdan is super helpful and already has helped us a lot in no time!

Fragrance Samples UK

Implementation was seamless, Bogdan always there to help out. We were manually typing in every address, taking us over 2 hours per day. Now it is done in about 3 minutes. Any issues whatsoever and Bogdan will reply within minutes and help. This App has had such a huge affect on our business. Thank You Bogdan!!

TheArtistsQuarter

A game changer for me, this app will literally save me hours of work. My most useful app on Shopify. Great customer service too. Highly recommended.

Trunk Clothiers

Great app. Easy to install and set up. Works perfectly for our DPD UK and EU shipments. Excellent customer service also.

FINE & WILD

Great App & fantastic support from Bogdan. We needed to make a few adjustments that I am sure will be to the benefit of all users of this app. Highly recommended and a huge timesaver with accurate results. 6 Stars!

Študentska-trgovina.si

This is an excellent app! It helps us creating labels for orders directly within Shopify and sends all the info to the DPD system. We can monitor parcels directly in Shopify by tracking numbers. This app saves us lots of time and frustration every day. It is very recommended and "must to have" if you work with DPD.

craftcentral.ie

This is the most amazing application. It saves hours of work. The developer was fantastic to work with did a brilliant Job implementing extra features very quickly. Customer service was excellent. Highly Recommended

Previous 1