DPD Integration

DPD Integration

by WebShopAssist

Creates and tracks DPD Shipments (12 countries supported)

SkinLovers

Great App.
My shipments processing operation speed improved a lot. Very good support! They addapted the app to my sepcific dpd plan in one day!

reefloat

spot on very pleased with program and easy to install and setup without any technical knowledge free help available if needed

sa3 cosmetic

I have been using this app for couple of weeks and It helps to save a lot of time and worries. I had an integration's problem with DPD in the Czech Republic. Bogdan from WebShopAssist was very kind and helpful. I can really recommend this app and their support.

Capital Golf

Great app which works for all UK DPD / DPD LOCAL accounts. The support email was very helpful. You can print labels from the order page.

Bone Idol

I can't recommend enough. A brilliant app that works perfectly and has completely streamlined how we process orders. It just works!!!

Even more importantly, the customer service is epic. Emails and answered quickly. Or you can just call and straight away speak to someone who knows exactly what they are doing. In fact, we had a unique issue as we only ship with DPD on a proportion of our products. Following a phone call, WSA implemented a change in the app in just two days that solved this problem. I don't know another app provider who would do that!

Zaza.bg

Bogdan is amazing, he helped us with all issues and improved the app, so he can make it suitable for us!

Masons Yorkshire Gin

Plugin has been very easy to use and has simplified our dispatch process. Support has been great too and added requested features!

Infinity EPOS

Absolute lifesaver. Absolutely perfect! Well done developers on making something that actually works, is simple to setup, AND has a free tier!!

AOB Nutrition

Excellent solution, it does everything we require. And with far less effort / clicks than we have been used to. Highly recommend! :)

Vilbury London

Really great integration between DPD and Shopify. The only app that does this for Baltic states! The staff is always happy to help and even make new integrations for different countries

Previous 1 3